Madera Community Hospital

Hospital

Rate Madera Community Hospital

Ratings for Madera Community Hospital

Value

It's so unfortunate that this hospital is the only choice in Madera. The amazing nurses they HAD have moved on or had untimely passing. To add more unfortunate news is that the CEO Evan Raynor is no longer there. They have, several times, misdiagnosed and have made critical mistakes. The only assets are the few amazing nurse's left. The Dr's (NOT hospitalists) that still follow their patient's are a blessing! Thanks so much Dr Rajpal, Dr Ahktar and Dr Rebel! Broken down EKG (had to hold the wire transfer to work) SMH. I will be praying positive for a turn around. But as the many nurse's who have left have said" it will never be able to be what it once was"

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Value

This hospital's emergency staff/organization needs revamping. A doctor may have a plan in place for a patient, but once his shift ends, that doesn't necessarily translate to being reviewed by the incoming staff. Recently my relative was advised she needed to be transferred for a heart issue, but upon shift change, the incoming doctor/staff released her with an extremely rapid heart rate and difficult breathing issues; upon release she visited her primary care, which did an ekg, and referred her back to the hospital. My relative opted for a Fresno hospital, which immediately admitted her, for a possible removal of fluid, which is causing undue stress on her major organs.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Value

My wife is allergic to vicodine and codine and if my wife didnt ask what they were about to put in her IV she would have gotten really sick. She is 35 weeks pregnant and had told them twice before not to give her codine. They tried to inject it in her IV drip twice!!!! They were also very rude and sent the sheriff to our home when we refused any futher services from them. We went to fresno community hospital where we were contacted and told that the sherrif was at our house looking for my wife because she tested positive for meth. So i had the nurses check at the new hospital and they said she was clean!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Doctors at Madera Community Hospital

Dr. Cyril W. Rebel

Dr. Cyril W. Rebel

Best Orthopedic surgeon any where . I would recommed him to everyone

Dr. Eshagh Isaac Faraji

Dr. Eshagh Isaac Faraji

Latest Rating

The head secretary in this office has no people skills and there exists no patient rights. This staff member thinks she has the last and only say regarding patient's... Read more

Dr. Sohaila M. Mojadaddi

Dr. Sohaila M. Mojadaddi

Latest Rating

Well where do I begin. I hate this place! Waiting time is the longest ever. Even if you get there 15 minutes early you go in an hour later than your appointment time... Read more

Dr. Jonthan Clarke