ARKANSAS SURGICAL HOSPITAL

Hospital

Rate ARKANSAS SURGICAL HOSPITAL

Ratings for ARKANSAS SURGICAL HOSPITAL

Value

I have had 3 surgeries here. EXCELLENT care, very friendly staff in every part of the hospital, from the minute you walk in the door. And the food is good, too! I am a nurse. This is my #1 choice of all hospitals in central Arkansas.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Value

Has hip replacement surgery there the care I received was wonderful. Only place to have othropedic surgeries. No sick people so infection rate is almost zero.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Value

Excellent in every respect. Pre-planned surgeries only. No sick people bringing in contageous illnesses. In fact, several weeks before admission, pre-surgery nasal swabs are done to rule out latent infections such as staph/MRSA.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Value

Arkansas Surgical Hospital is the best. I have had several surgeries there in the past several years. From the moment you walk in the doors, you are in good hands, the patient as well as, the care they give to the family members

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Value

I’ve had many surgeries there since 12/21/2005 and I ‘ve ALWAYS the very best care, kindness from all staff, and extremely clean luxury hospital rooms that are very considerate of the patient. This is a wonderful hospital with amazing surgeons that own it. Only thing it needs it more handicap parking closer to the front doors.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Value

Overall the facility and services were good. Nursing staff attention and care was average and did not meet expectations. Due to the heavy narcotics, there was no attention given to the risk for constipation. 3 days after leaving the hospital, I had to go to the ER and receive treatment for severe constipation. Resulting in severe pain and discomfort for 3 days.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Value

Dr. Gordon was great. The nurse tried to put an IV in my hand, but I told her it would blow the vein. It did. Once it was in, the only way it would drip is if I straightened my arm. The roof of my mouth was scratched by from the tube put into my airway. Dr. Gordon did a great job!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Excellent Hospital. Staff and all employees were greatl

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Value

Great facility and staff. Always friendly, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Seem more professional than staff in other hospitals. Dr Shahim is very easy to talk to and makes me feel very comfortable. Staff goes beyond to make sure I was comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Value

Basically outpatient. Only issue different than previous visit was prep nurse who was perfunctory and did not seem happy to be have to prep. Razor burn/nicks and threw the razor away while leaving in a rush as if asked to stay past quitting time. One of the nick/burns very nearly broke the skin and was a week healing. Only unpleasant person I have seen there on four or five occasions. Surgeon ( Sam Moore and anesthetist John Wright) as well as the lab tech who drew blood, were great. Wouldn't trade them. But I was surprised by prep nurse actions - not pleasantly either.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Doctors at ARKANSAS SURGICAL HOSPITAL

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.

Top Doctors in No Little Rock, AR