Prairieview Surgical Centre

Hospital

Rate Prairieview Surgical Centre

Ratings for Prairieview Surgical Centre

Value

Staff were supportive and caring. Excellent pre and post surgery care. Overall, the experience was positive. I would not hesitate to recommend the centre for surgery.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Value

I'd like to send out a big thank you to dr Ernst and all the staff at the centre. I had some shoulder work done and it went great, no pain and the recovery has been going smoothly. This was the first time I have experienced anything like this and everyone there made it a great experience. Thanks. Rick ryba

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Value

Very well run facility with friendly, knowledgeable staff! Much better atmosphere than a hospital and the staff absolutely love what they do and it shows by the care they give their patients. I appreciated the follow-up call the day after my surgery and another one at the 10 day mark. To all the staff at Prairieview I thank you for all your hard work.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Value

Was very apprehensive about having my surgery here but after the experience I has I would not hesitate to come back. I was the last surgery of the day so there was a bit of a wait but all the nurses were amazing. Very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Value

Excellent staff, nurses and doctors. Everyone was so polite and friendly.. Made the surgery day so much better!! Thank you !!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Value

For profit health care. Operating room seems like it is a large supply closet certainly no clean walls to disinfect. Second floor location mages it a nightmare if you ever had to be rushed out on a gurney Pray that rare complications never happen. Although surgeons may be happy with more operating time $$$. The comments from helpers that they maxed out their overtime hours at the hospital so now are happy to get more hours here is scary. Nurse asked us to leave earlier than scheduled so that she could go back home earlier - she was proud to do this job after retiring from another city. Didn't like the experience and care suffered when nurse may have left an ice pack on for hours rather than minutes

Submitted October 1, 2017

Value

All I can say is amazing!!!Had calcium removed from my shoulder no pain thank you to the staff and Dr.Ernst

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Value

I was booked for surgery this morning and was surprised at how quickly things move along there. The staff were all amazing and happy and u could really tell they all loved their jobs and passed that great vibe down to the their patients. My anesthesiologist was so kind and so gentle when having to stick me - the last surgery I had at the hospital the guy stabbed me multiple times and I mean he stabbed me hard so I was having anxiety over having a repeat but nope not with Richard - overall I had as best an experience a surgical patient could have. Thank you Prairieview for taking such good car of me.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Value

Had knee arthroscopy from Dr. McKerrel. Excellent surgeon, efficient, friendly, caring staff as well. Great post-op care, called me at home to see how I was doing after 3 days, again 10 days post-op. No pay, roomy parking lot. Could use washroom in waiting room.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Value

I had my septoplasty done here and it was excellent. Building is top notch and the nurses were very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Doctors at Prairieview Surgical Centre

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.