Wascana Rehabilitation Centre

Hospital

Rate Wascana Rehabilitation Centre

Ratings for Wascana Rehabilitation Centre

Value

A wonderful experience there while healing from broken back surgery. The doctor and nursing staff were excellent in their care. So were all the others who work there. The assessment team really cared. The meals were great.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Value

One of the dirtiest hospitals i have rver been in. The staff are incompitent to say the least

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

Value

Would not wish this place on my worst enemy, ever!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Value

I have been in the Wascana rehab for almost 2 weeks I had knee surgery and some of the staff I would say they should know there job better like I have been asking about my discharge I do not know yet . I had a lot of personal problems with the staff here two.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Value

I am currently receiving physio therapy on my hand due to an injury. When I started, my hand was swollen and I could hardly use it. Now , just a few weeks later, I use my hand all the time and strength is returning. Christine knows her stuff inside out. She cares and is very engaging and professional.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Value

After major heart surgery in 2012 (valve replacement and pacemaker), I was at Wascana for 2 1/2 months. Went from not being able to stand on my own to walking without even a cane in this time. Nurses were excellent (more so than in hospital). Food served on ward was good. I wanted more, but they said no. If a patient wants, they can go to cafeteria for a larger selection. Give your room number, and no charge. Family never had trouble parking when they visited. I went back a few months after discharge, and thanked everyone for my care.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Value

They are abusive to patients beyond belief until someone you know experiences it. They are unresponsive, serve food unfit for dogs and provide a horrible living environment. This establishment needs to be addressed and the problems dealt with :(

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Value

My therapist is great. Physiatrist is pretty good as well. Happy with the service they provide.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Just moved from Halifax and Wascana is much better

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Value

There is no reason why physiotherapy cannot be available on weekends. The hospital still has to pay kitchen staff, cleaning staff, nurses etc. If therapy was available even by the support staff (exercise therapists) the patient would improve more quickly and be out of there. In this way, more patients could be helped. My father sits there doing nothing on weekends. This is NOT good use of taxpayers' money. What is wrong with these Administrators??

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Doctors at Wascana Rehabilitation Centre

Dr.  Cruise

Dr. Cruise

1 review

Latest Rating

In charge of my husband's care.Want to have her fill in a form for transfer.