Abteilung für Gerontopsychiatrie

Hospital

Rate Abteilung für Gerontopsychiatrie

Ratings for Abteilung für Gerontopsychiatrie

Value

Great experience! Very caring doctors and staff. Would recommend this place to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Value

An excellent hospital. The largest acute hospital in Saskatchewan with a great array of services. A real asset to the City and province.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Value

My husband was a patient at the general Hospital on three occasions this winter with heart problems. Everyone of the people involved gave him excellent care . Thank you all ER wait was nonexistent because if how serious his case was . Only problem it seems staff is tired, even though they did an excellent job . They need a type of walk in clinic so the waiting room isn't full of non emergencies . It must be very hard on the nurses and Drs . It is an ER not a Drs office .

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Value

Most of our experiences here have not been good ones. ER waits of over five hours to even be glanced at are the norm. The building is old and not all that clean. It's understaffed and don't bother having an emergency from Friday - Monday. Nobody works weekends.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Value

I have had 3 surgeries at the General Hospital. Neck broke & cage put in, 11 by-pass's, surgery on my arm. I am awaiting further surgery on my neck again due to Injury at work. There is no better hospital in Sask. then the General with the specialists and surgeons, providing you have Doctors who care about your health.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Value

Was put in a room for an hour and then they tried putting someone else in my room. No one realized I was even here. Wtf.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Value

I feel giving this hospital a 2 star rating for cleanliness is very generous, considering the building functions almost as much as a giant pigeon nest as it does a hospital. The centre of the building is essentially a giant pigeon toilet, with feces decorating the ground and building alike. Especially great in wet weather. Other than that, it's a decent hospital.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Value

My husband had to be in the ER for five days, and he was treated with the most caring, kind and compassionate staff. From the registration desk to the triage desk to the doctors and nurses everyone was awesome. We had to go in to ER every 8 hours and we parked in the ER parking lot. We were greeted by our names and not once had we ever had to wait. My husband got his IV antibiotics and off we went home. We were very thankful and gracious to the staff, We could not have been treated better. The sad thing is there were so many people in the ER that should not have been there, the several persons who had a cold or a cough go to you own doctor or the clinic. To the people who had a sore leg and finger again go to your own doctor and dont waste the time of the hospital staff, it is no wonder why people have to wait so long when these people tie up the ER for no reason at all, and another thing many people dont appreciated the staff at the hospital would it kill you to thank the staff there

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Value

This hospital is filthy. I have only attended the emergency department twice with a chronic illness but the emergency department was absolutely filthy. As an aside, more than 80 per cent of the nurses were morbidly obese. And nasty as wasps.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Doctors at Abteilung für Gerontopsychiatrie

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.