Regina General Hospital

Hospital

Rate Regina General Hospital

Ratings for Regina General Hospital

Value

I was pleased with the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff during my first visit to the hospital last week. Parking cheap, though lot had insufficient handicapped parking spots. Of great frustration was the handicapped ramp angles; they are too steep for safe mobility. The ramp beside the grass at the lower end of the front entrance circle could easily and cheaply be amended by widening the sidewalk width towards the grass, thus allowing for a reduced ramp to roadway angle. PLEASE consider the degree of ramp angle for safety requirements of compromised mobility users. DONT fill your ER and surgical beds with fall victims from your own ramps.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Value

Waited 7 hours without seeing a doctor, then fed up and left. We were terrorized by a raging drug addict who was not waiting for care but just loitering , pacing thru the wait room as 2 "security" looked on passively.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Value

This place is a shame to the Saskatchewan healthcare system. Kids get an education with drug addicts, children sit for over six hours and still get no results. Bathrooms are a disgusting mess and no clean up staff in the six hours I got to observe it. No idea if the doctor's are any good, we got out of dodge...my tax dollars hard at work.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Value

frightening scary long waits bad doctor. rgh is the stuff nightmare and horror shows are made of.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

Value

Went for a test today at the General Hospital and seen Dr. Suri. Had to wait awhile to see him but it was well worth it as he was kind,gentle and professional. All the nursing staff were excellent friendly and very professional. PS. never felt the IV being put into my hand, again excellent staff and a clean environment.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Value

I have had to use the Emergency department for myself and family members many times and could not be more satisfied. When we have had to come in for more minor issues (stitches, coughs, etc.) we did have to wait but when my family members have had chest pain or difficulty breathing they were always promptly treated. It is unfortunate that so many people use the emergency department as a walk in clinic and wonder why they wait so long. The nurses and doctors do amazing work, we have always been treated with compassion and understanding and received great medical care.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Value

How does someone get over the trauma the workers in this hospital cause? I was asked if I could pick my grandma up from there and I had to say no. Thinking about Going back to that hospital makes me feel sick to the stomach. Haven't been able to go back for 2 years now. They have truly traumatized me and have gotten away with it because they will lie if you report them.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Value

Terrible care . Mother baby unit and labor and delivery needs improvement . Treat patients with compassionate /like they are human beings . I constantly have bad experiences at this hospital.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Value

Hospitals are not anybodys favorite place. Service is same as in Pasqua hospital. Stuff is usually busy talking about there problems then helping patient. General hospital is in the bad part of the city. I understand that building is old but could be cleaner.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Value

Came here for testicular torsion, they saved my scrote and got me in operating room STAT. I also work here past 2 years. Most of the bad and good comments here are correct lmao.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Doctors at Regina General Hospital

Dr. Stephen Korkola

Dr. Stephen Korkola

Latest Rating

Very kind and took the time to explain everything thoroughly.

Dr. A. Moustapha

Dr. A. Moustapha

Latest Rating

Caring and knowledgeable. Dr Moustapha explained everything clearly but with gentleness to our 85 yr old mother. His surgery went flawlessly. He even came after hou... Read more

Dr. Suzanne Meiers

Dr. Suzanne Meiers

Latest Rating

She is a very skilled surgeon who takes the time to explain everything a patient should know before and after surgery. She is kind and dedicated. You know you will b... Read more

Dr. Gordie Kaban

Dr. Gordie Kaban

Latest Rating

Excellent bedside manner, very caring and doesn't rush you if you have questions.

Dr. James W. Carter

Dr. James W. Carter

Latest Rating

Dr. Carter, thank you for choosing Regina to practice medicine. I can't add much to what everyone else has already said except that I always felt reassured when head... Read more

Dr. Omar Sultan

Dr. Omar Sultan

Latest Rating

Pacemaker and ablation procedure made a HUGE difference in my life. I got my life back thanks to Dr.Sultan and team

Dr. Deb Shepherd

Dr. Deb Shepherd

Latest Rating

I love doctor shepherd she delivered my first son via emergency c section and I now have her for my second pregnancy. She is very thorough and cares so much about yo... Read more

Dr. S Jacob

Dr. S Jacob

Latest Rating

Explained what he saw in the ultra sound, sent me back for more scans, told me what the risk could be and weigh options

Dr. Payam Dehghani

Dr. Payam Dehghani

Latest Rating

Dr Dehghani is wonderful! Amazing bedside manner. Even though my tests have mostly come back good, he believes my symptoms.

Dr. Andrea Lavoie

Dr. Andrea Lavoie

Latest Rating

She is awesome! She follows up so that medication changes are consistent . Patients feel that they are listened to and by knowing they have a yearly follow up feel... Read more