Brunswick Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Brunswick Medical Center

Ratings for Brunswick Medical Center

Value

I will never come back. Was at walkin clinic @ 730am, told to return at 130pm...only to see people who booked appts online well after 2pm get seen by a doctor before me. As I write this its 4pm, still waiting along with several other people who were told to come back at 130. Receptioist said nothing when I mentioned this. Totally unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2020

Value

Seriously, this is the worst clinic I've ever seen. Complete garbage. Yes, they have surely found a way to maximize profit, but patient care is little more than an after thought, if that. Rude and incompetent receptionist who couldn't even be bothered turning around to address the person talking to her, too busy chatting with her friends in her booth. By the time the eighth person who came in after me was called to triage before me, I realized it was time to leave. If there was a rating less than one, I surely would have chosen that. Not redeeming qualities whatsoever.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2019

Value

After the coloscopy the nurse gave me Dr Janet Kwan business phone number and ask me to call for an appointement but I tried to call several times and NOBODY pick up the phone, NO voicemail or options. The phone just keeps ringing and ringing.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Value

Zero customer service. No one picks up the phone. This is outrageous.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Value

Very nice that the building has been updated, but the parking is unacceptable.Fine for them to say use the parking lot where Tim Horton’s is but they certainly have not made it very accessible. Right now you can make your way over there but I can not imagine using Tim Horton’s parking when the winter weather comes. Will they pay for people falling in icy conditions i.e. Physiotherapy

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

Value

I go here for location convenience but I am so tired of the superiority complex. In 4 years I've only been wrong once and have had to make multiple trips and they won't admit they were wrong but have to prescribe antibiotics because a simple strep test was positive. Its my 35$ to fork out but its a constant hassle and come back in a week run around. As a mother of two both in daycare i hate to break it to them but this mom knows best.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Value

Rude, rude and rude even when you yourself are polite and friendly!The walk in clinic is a joke. The doctors think they are supreme beings who will not even take the time to explain or listen. Horrible, horrible... I will never recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Value

Very bad customer service, rude and unprofessional, I had a very bad experience with the secretary that works morning time. She tears the patient badly and with no manners . She speaks loudly when she has an issue with the patient, she wants that all the room hear about the issue, and she always complains that she works hard and she is alone serving the patients. I was surprised when she said “go complain to the administration on the third floor,” she acts like she was sure that they won’t do anything to her, I have never seen such a behaviour from an administrative assistant. At the end when she wanted to fix the problem she said “ listen we can put you in but it will be at the beginning of the evening time” I said okay but what she added was incredible” ok I’ll put in, you know iam workin but my self here and it is crowded, and if you don’t like go to the administration”. She was still telling me go complain in another way. The administration should do something. People go to the because they don’t feel good so don’t make them feel worst.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Value

Holding the line all morning...terrible customer service!!!...outrageous!!!...they hang-up on you everytime you reach theor max waiting limit...is there nobody out-there to fix this on-goind issue?????

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Value

Terrible..have been holding for over two hours, awful awful awful service. Cannot believe you call the number 426-6677 and they keep you on hold and then hang up on you. Horrible.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Doctors at Brunswick Medical Center

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.