Verdun Hospital

Hospital

Rate Verdun Hospital

Ratings for Verdun Hospital

Value

The emergency unit is great. The geriatric floor is not. There is no on to report this to, no one who has answers. My grandmother, unable to feed herself, was left hungry and thirsty and in her own filth until we were able to get there in the evening. The person delivering the food, came back within a moment to pick up the food tray she was unable to access. We had to ask about 4 different people for food for her, the first few actually refused to help. We have called asking for an ombudsman and only get transffered to the regional office, where no one picks up. WHO DO WE SPEAK TO???

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Value

Overnight in Emergency after coming by ambulance, I was well treated and found doctors, nurses , and other staff who attended were competent, equipment seemed up to date and the whole department appeared to have been recently up=graded. Tests were done, and more are planned in the days to come. A very good place for care.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Value

I have been to this hospital with my mother on numerous occasions and I can say that I can speak little French and complete English and they are amazing to my mother the general helpfulness was amazing they are clean and very helpful is there faults of course there is we are only human and that is understandable. They are more French than English no doubt but that from when I was ther for a year and a half they were amazing service and amazing staff my mother had stage four cancer and lived because of them and there quick thinking and for that I am great full they are always there to help her family doctor came from them and her lung specialist also they are a God send to the little community of Verdun they are great and I couldn't imagine life without them there.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Value

Hospital is known to support employees who hate anyone that speaks English, because they don't take any action against these employees. There is at least 1 incident (that is publicized) each year, who knows how many go unreported. These "care givers" need to be fired. Don't go there if you don't speak French.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Value

Je suis allé à cette hopital plusieurs fois cette année, soit pour un iinfarctus, les soins sont exceptionnels et le personel est très gentil et aimable.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Value

Nurse is not professional and really bad attitudes to paicent

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Value

Surprisingly good experience for me and I`m primarily English speaking. My husband was high on coke and he broke his ankle last winter. They kept him for long in the hospital but helped him out. The doctor spoke English to him and the social worker did too. They gave us referrals to drug rehab places for outpatient services. I did have to speak French to the emergency staff to get a doctor`s certificate. The bone doctor spoke English and was really nice to my husband, who is from Toronto and speaks no French. I guess we got very lucky.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Value

This Hospital is useless if your English speaking. The staff is rude and very unhelpful. English speaking people are are way down on their priority list.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Value

Ive gone to this hospital 3 times and each time, Im left shocked at how terrible it was! Also, in order to get any answers, you must speak French.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Value

Daughter possibly has breast cancer. She has to wait at least 3to 4 weeks.Her doctor was Dr. Vallee. The verdun general will be responsible for her death. Cbc news is looking into it.how can any hospital do this to people. The complaint dept. Is on vacation as well as the director apparently. Good luck all. We have to get together .

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Je recommande sans aucun doute les services de Dr. Geneviève Blackburn et son équipe accueillante et professionnelle. Je n'ai que des commentaires positifs à laisser... Read more

Dr. Mathieu Meunier

Dr. Mathieu Meunier

Latest Rating

Très humain, c'est très rare de nos jours de croiser le chemin d'un chirurgien qui en a vraiment la vocation. Il prend le temps d'expliquer, dire les vrais choses et... Read more

Dr. Albert Mograbie

Dr. Albert Mograbie

Latest Rating

Dr Moghrabi m’a sauvé la vie très competent et respecte ses rendez-vous. Dr Moghrabi saved my life from cancer and his team is great especially Claudia.

Dr. Pierre Hermans

Dr. Pierre Hermans

Latest Rating

Dr Hermans et son équipe ont sauvé la vie de mon conjoint. Je n'ai que de bons mots... Merci pour tout!

Dr. Dominique Langevin

Dr. Dominique Langevin

Latest Rating

Je n'ai pas Dr Langevin comme médecin (mais j'aimerais bien) par contre elle est un des médecin de garde à mon travail et c'est une perle, elle ne se prend pas pour ... Read more

Dr. Nathalie Girouard

Dr. Nathalie Girouard

Latest Rating

Excellente comme médecin pour toute ma famille, elle est attentive aux petites choses de la vie pour faire un diagnostique global.

Dr. Serge Tohme

Dr. Serge Tohme

Latest Rating

Always present, helpful and caring. He operated twice and am very pleased.

Dr. Ivan Pavlov

Dr. Ivan Pavlov

Latest Rating

Très à l'écoute, explique bien les choses et ne fait pas de test inutile ou sans expliquer pourquoi...

Dr. Magdy Samaan

Dr. Magdy Samaan

Latest Rating

Je ne peux pas croire que ce médecin est apprécié. Il m'a prescrit un mauvais traitement et de plus il a été vulgaire lors de mon examen en posant à plusieurs repris... Read more

Dr. François Lehmann

Dr. François Lehmann

Latest Rating

He has been my doctor for all my life he knows what he's talking about. I am usually a very complicated patient to get. As I usually have the rare symptoms of the il... Read more