Hopital Sainte-Justine

Hopital Sainte-Justine

Hospital

Rate Hopital Sainte-Justine

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Hopital Sainte-Justine

Value

My baby boy fell on his head. I was called a crazy b*tch by the secretary at the emergency for screaming for a nurse. He was half unconscious. The staff is texting, joking, doing nothing. What a place, seriously. Go to children's hospital

Submitted April 20, 2017 | flag

Value

What a joke of a hospital. It was the straw that broke the camel's back and made me move from Quebec definitively. Waited in the obstetric "waiting room" on the 4th floor (or should we call it closet/storage room) for over 4 hours before being told that we needed to make a hospital card on the 9th floor (not sure of which floor it was exactly... could be 7th). Anyways, at 1AM, there is a lady getting paid 1.5x or 2x to sit around and play crossroad puzzle and make a hospital card an hour (Efficiency of the Quebec bureaucracy). A couple of hours later, a triage nurse came to see us. My wife had an acute side pain in her abdomen. She is pregnant (1st trimester). The nurse writes "Chronic pain", meaning pain that has been on for month, i.e. not so urgent. She assured us that she wont even be getting an Ultrasound and that there is a long waiting list for that too. Needless to say, we left the "hospital" and booked a flight to Vancouver where we got seen by a Dr in 30 minutes and got an ultrasound in less than an hour. WTF is wrong with Quebec????!

Submitted April 8, 2017 | flag

Value

this hospital is the best one. both my 2 kids follow in this hospital and I'm satisfied of the staff, doctors .

Submitted Nov. 3, 2016 | flag

Value

Personnels compétents, a l'écoute et centrée sur le bien-être des enfants. Belles expériences avec cet hôpital.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2016 | flag

Value

Been going to Ste Justine for 10 years and I wouldn't go to another children's hospital

Submitted Sept. 26, 2016 | flag

Value

Had a horrible experience sat here for 5 hours with 2 kids and nobody other than triage looked at us! We had to leave without being seen since it was 2am and we decided it would probably be quicker to see our pediatrician in the morning! Disgusting of a Children's hospital! Never mind how rude the staff was.

Submitted May 26, 2016 | flag

Value

Competent staff, well organized. At Ste-Justine, we surely are in good hands! :)

Submitted March 18, 2016 | flag

Value

Top Children's Hospital. Doctors and nurses are caring and very helpful.

Submitted March 11, 2016 | flag

Value

This is an Amazing hospital. The cardiology dept is superbe. My sons doctor , Dr DahDah what can i say absolutely amazing, attentive and takes his time for his visit.
Ive had him for the last 15 years, and every year has been great!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2016 | flag

Value

appart le temps d'attente a lurgence tellement il a des patien tous est parfait sur cette hopital. équipe a l'écoute et patien car quand on ne comprent pas il trouve dautre maniere de nous expliquer ce quil se passe. et jadore le service en francais

Submitted July 6, 2015 | flag