Hopital Sainte-Justine

Hopital Sainte-Justine

Hospital

Rate Hopital Sainte-Justine

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Hopital Sainte-Justine

Value

this hospital is the best one. both my 2 kids follow in this hospital and I'm satisfied of the staff, doctors .

Submitted Nov. 3, 2016 | flag

Value

Personnels compétents, a l'écoute et centrée sur le bien-être des enfants. Belles expériences avec cet hôpital.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2016 | flag

Value

Been going to Ste Justine for 10 years and I wouldn't go to another children's hospital

Submitted Sept. 26, 2016 | flag

Value

Had a horrible experience sat here for 5 hours with 2 kids and nobody other than triage looked at us! We had to leave without being seen since it was 2am and we decided it would probably be quicker to see our pediatrician in the morning! Disgusting of a Children's hospital! Never mind how rude the staff was.

Submitted May 26, 2016 | flag

Value

Competent staff, well organized. At Ste-Justine, we surely are in good hands! :)

Submitted March 18, 2016 | flag

Value

Top Children's Hospital. Doctors and nurses are caring and very helpful.

Submitted March 11, 2016 | flag

Value

This is an Amazing hospital. The cardiology dept is superbe. My sons doctor , Dr DahDah what can i say absolutely amazing, attentive and takes his time for his visit.
Ive had him for the last 15 years, and every year has been great!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2016 | flag

Value

appart le temps d'attente a lurgence tellement il a des patien tous est parfait sur cette hopital. équipe a l'écoute et patien car quand on ne comprent pas il trouve dautre maniere de nous expliquer ce quil se passe. et jadore le service en francais

Submitted July 6, 2015 | flag

Value

This hospital helped save my daughters life. The staff is impeccable and so is the service. Thank you St-Justine.

Submitted May 14, 2015 | flag

Value

I have nothing bad to say at all about this hospital. They are the reason my child and I are still alive today. I could not thank the whole team enough for all they did. Nurses and doctors are super nice and they actually take the time to take care of you/anwser your concerns.

Waiting time in the ER isnt that long compared to other hospitals ive been to. Its the fastest compared to others and they also have televisions in the waiting room to keep kids entertained until its their turn.

Submitted April 20, 2015 | flag