Hotel Dieu Grace Hospital - Dieu Site

Hospital

Rate Hotel Dieu Grace Hospital - Dieu Site

Ratings for Hotel Dieu Grace Hospital - Dieu Site

Value

If you can't handle how many patients there is maybe they should make more hospitals because spending 12 hours in a hospital for some simple test to be done is ridiculous if our city ever had a big natural disaster thousands of people will die I guarantee that because the hospitals can't keep up with the simple tasks that are giving on a regular basis pathetic

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Value

Waiting time is way better then Met.. Very understanding with Mental health. Their is one Dr there that is not friendly. But overall better then Met.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Value

There radiology is KILLING PATIENTS. There should be provincial review. I have know 4 patient that has misdiagnosis leading to there early deaths. The radiologist Dr. Speaks has missed 100s of diagnosis and the hosptial administration just covers it up.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Value

Wete stuck with thus ancient bastien of medical arrogance and tax eating, bottomless pit. God help anyone in severe pain; they'll treat you like a junkie, although I know that they do have problems with drug addicts. That's NO reason to treat everyone in pain like a dope fiend. They don't care. They've had sone supet-bitch triage nurses who will call over a security guard at the slightest wrong answer. This, in a hospital that had one of their doctors chasing a nurse through the emergency area with a knife, eventually stabbing her over and over until she was dead! WE need the security guards to protect us! This is a prime example of the insane medical system totally socialized medicine brings! Best to try the Metropolitan campus!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Value

My cousin was admitted with a badly broken leg, both bones in lower leg broken, foot basically dangling. That was Saturady, today is Wednesday and she still has not had surgery. She's been lying in a bed on her back with the leg wrapped. Each day she's told "maybe today after 5 pm, after all the scheduled surgeries". That means no food or water every day just in case. If she hasn't had surgery by 10 pm she's allowed a small amount of food. This is unacceptable. If the hospital doesn't have the staff to perform emergency surgeries they should send patients to London or even Detroit. To be admitted as am emergency and then be denied the necessary treatment in a timely manner is frustrating and dangerous. Each day her surgery is delayed increases her risk of a poor outcome. If you have an accident and need emergency surgery avoid Hotel Dieu- Ouellette Campus at all cost.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Value

The experience was unthinkable. Get called to go in but it was not even for me, fortunately I discovered before it went to far. Wrong diagnose ,wrong medicine devestating g results. Doctors who just tell you ever thing is well, but that is not even an option. I watched my loved one die a terrible death in this hospital as he was doing well. My kid has had numerous episodes in this hospital always telling me that he doing well but he was not. There are certain breed of doctors who practice different medical ethics and have arrogant attitudes and just walk around telling you everything is well when it is not. I would go somewhere else for a diagnose and treatments. There are some doctors who can destroy life's instead of saving them I have had the misfortune of having some of them.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Value

I got great care in the early morning Friday from nurses and doctors in ER for severe sciatica pain. They took me in right away and did all the right things, even made a plan for next steps. However, when I was in an extremely painful wheelchair (rickety steel thing) next to the waiting room waiting for my ride home, I was horrified by a room full of sick people doing nothing to help a lady violently vomiting into a waste basket and crying. No nurse, no nonstick person putting their hand on her back or moving her to a more secluded area. It was distressing and depressing. The new hospital can't be built too soon for me or is this one simply mismanaged and underfunded.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Value

I was not impressed with my visit here. I was concerned that there may be a mental cause for what I'm experiencing. I was advised I had to go through the ER system to see a psychiatrist. In itself that's dumb... But anyways, I got there and ended being given a mystery pill that the only tangible info I was given was it's a mood stabiliser. I took it anyway even though they couldn't tell me the effect or side effects, and it made me super hot and irratable. I went to go out for a cigarette while I waited for the doctor. I was refused exit of the hospital and told I was needed permission to go out. I made a stink and after 15 minutes they finally let me out. I dont know when i lost my rights to leave. I then met with the psychiatrist who told me i had no mental health concerns and it was likely a sleeping disorder. I got much prejudice from all the providers involved all thinking it was a mental problem. They were taking urine and blood without telling me what for. I had to ask what they were doing.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Value

This is an exellent place and im happy your taking care of my grandma.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Value

For each visit that I went for extreme pain especially after hours.. I was registered and seen by the ER Doc and I have to give a 5. I have NEVER had to wait. That could be due to my personal case as having cancer as a priority.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Doctors at Hotel Dieu Grace Hospital - Dieu Site

Dr. Matt Scholl

Dr. Matt Scholl

Latest Rating

Dr Scholl is the best doctor we've ever had. We feel extremely lucky and fortunate to have him.

Dr. Abdalla Shamisa

Dr. Abdalla Shamisa

Latest Rating

I went to him to see about surgery on a cyst on my spinal cord and deteriorating discs in my back. He said that unless I was incapacitated, he would do nothing for m... Read more

Dr. Minesh Singh

Dr. Minesh Singh

Latest Rating

Doctor Singh performed my Gall Bladder surgery. He and his staff are extremely professional and left very few questions to be answered. Thank you Dr. Singh.

Dr. Anthony Glanz

Dr. Anthony Glanz

Latest Rating

The very best cardiologist in Windsor and Essex County. Personable, attentive, professional and easy to talk to. I would not allow any other cardiologist to advise m... Read more

Dr. Robin M Deans

Dr. Robin M Deans

Latest Rating

This doctor isn't certified by the Canadian Board of Plastic Surgeons. BEWARE.

Dr. Tommy Dang

Dr. Tommy Dang

Latest Rating

Dr. Dang performed a stereoscopic transsphenoidal resection of a pituitary macroadenoma (1.8 cm by 2.1 cm) in 2008. His care and concern before during and after the ... Read more

Dr. Anat Ravid

Dr. Anat Ravid

Latest Rating

I'm a truck driver and i had a problem with hemorroides for six years. First she did some procedures and then she did the surgery now she fixed the problem. so now... Read more

Dr. Allan Forse

Dr. Allan Forse

Latest Rating

Dr Forse saved my life.Did a liver surgery on me in 2004 from cancer mets.Very thorough explains every thing.God bless him

Dr. Abdusalem Elalem

Dr. Abdusalem Elalem

Latest Rating

Doctor Elalem is an awesome surgeon! I am so grateful to Dr. Coughlin for referring me to him. Windsorites are very lucky to have these two amazing Doctor's.

Dr. Nduka Nwadiaro

Dr. Nduka Nwadiaro

Latest Rating

I concur with the last review. Dr. Nwadiaro and staff are excellent. He is very respectful as his staff are. They do go out of their way to help and take the time t... Read more