Sudbury Regional

Hospital

Rate Sudbury Regional

Ratings for Sudbury Regional

Value

Excellent hospital and staff. Best Doctors and Surgeons in Ontario.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Value

Emergency room was dirty and no personal to be seen weekend is very bad for getting service.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Value

This place nearly killed me when my appendix burst. I was brought in by ambulance and waited in er for well over 9hrs before getting my appendix removed. I stayed for six days and it was the worst experience I ever had in my entire life. I can not say a good thing about this hospital. This is the Burma of hospitals. It has changed its name many times because it has such poor ratings with doctor and nurses. FYI, dont get sink in Sudbury and whatever you do, dont go to that hospital.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Value

Poorly managed and staffed. Long wait times. Bureaucracy at it's finest

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Value

room dirty. food-could not cut meat (too tough) that is if one could even find the meat. Their salad was a quarter cup of iceberg lettuce. food was scraped onto a dirty saucer. These meals should be based on Canada's food guide but were not. nurses did not care about patients food only their own at Tim Hortons. I'd like to know whose relative got this contract.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Value

Emergency room wait times are absolutely disgusting. Administration is obviously incapable of running this hospital effectively

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Value

No mds present for 4 hours and counting!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Doctors at Sudbury Regional

Dr. Subramanya Bhagavatula

Dr. Subramanya Bhagavatula

Latest Rating

Good guy, the staff is not as helpful as Dr. B is.