Owen Sound Hospital

Hospital

Rate Owen Sound Hospital

Ratings for Owen Sound Hospital

Value

most of the Dr.s don't care about what ur telling them they'll just guess on what u have

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Value

The hospital is dirty and it hard to get any help would go else were if I could

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Value

Over the past year I have bee treated for cancer I have gotten to know the Owen Sound hospital very well and particularly the awesome cancer centre, their oncologists, chemo and support staff

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Value

filthy, dirty, needs to have more cleaning staff to keep up

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Value

All the nurses sit on there bum and talk about what they have done or going to do on the weekend. I would rather go to the vets and get better help

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Value

Not very good, for a major area Hospital, don't recommend this hospital unless you got no choice

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Value

I used to be proud of this hospital. Now I'm ashamed of it. It is aging horribly and little government funding has renovations to the interior going so slowly. I went in one time to the emergency department and there were fly strips hanging in the waiting room. I'm just disappointed this hospital went downhill the way it has.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Value

This hospital has the most amazing oncology department. The nurses and all technicians are top notch. All systems are in place to make your entry to appointments on time and everyone is so helpful from admittance to you appointment with your oncologist. I have Dr. Sandhu who is the kindest most knowlegeable Dr. I have ever been lucky enough to have to have looking after my case.

Submitted April 3, 2015

Value

Surgeons like stuart manwell horrible surgeon go somewhere else for better results!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Value

ewww filthy and awful drs. like fred veenstra

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Doctors at Owen Sound Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.