Centre for Cognitive Therapy

Centre for Cognitive Therapy

Hospital

Rate Centre for Cognitive Therapy

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Centre for Cognitive Therapy

Value

Had a great experience. Very helpful. Doctors are very talented and provide you with all the help you need. I would definetly recommend the Centre for Cognitive Therapy.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2015 | flag

Value

I would highly recommend the Centre. The office is private and the staff very professional. A safe place to receive help and obtain the practical tools needed to make life better.

Submitted April 19, 2015 | flag

Value

Anyone looking for a therapist should go to this center. The receptionists are welcoming and always helpful, and the doctors are fantastic. My family and myself have come here for their services, and have always left the office feeling better.

Submitted March 25, 2015 | flag

Value

I would recommend the Centre for Cognitive Therapy to any of my close friends and family. Everyone at the office is extremely warm and helpful, and they are always happy to help. The director made me feel very comfortable for my first appointment, and my therapist that I met with afterwards is great! 5 stars!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2015 | flag

Value

Incredible caring people. Make themselves available no matter how busy. Over the years have helped me become a fully functional person. I have seen many mental health professionals over the years, this is the first one that was willing to be in it for the long term and have truly made a noticeable change in my life.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2015 | flag

Value

The services and staff are excellent. They've accommodated a much needed emergency ask which was very appreciated. Have recommended to friends.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2015 | flag

Value

I would absoulety recommend the Centre for Cognitive Therapy. When I first inquired, they were extremely helpful and open to my questions. I had a full assessment with their head psychologist who then matched me with another psychologist based on my needs, personality and her judgement. The practice is perfect for someone who is struggling with mental illness and needs help organizing their thoughts.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2015 | flag