Liske Sabine Dr

Hospital

Rate Liske Sabine Dr

Ratings for Liske Sabine Dr

Value

Dr. Liske is an amazing doctor. She cared for me during 4 pregnancies and one very high risk one for which she referred to receive amazing care at Mt. Sinai Hospital. She performed a very challenging delivery, also monitors pre-cancerous cervical issues for me and has been such an incredible gift to our family through such challenging times. She is extremely busy very attentive, knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Value

Amazing Doctor could not have had a better experience.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Value

Dr.Liske provide excellent service.Very professional

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Value

I spent 4 days at OTMH after my C-section and I cannot speak for other wards but the nurses and staff that I had were phenomenal! I was checked up every couple of hours. If I needed something I just pushed the button next to my bed. The food was AMAZING! Best stir fry I've ever had. The lactation consultants came a few times a day for a couple of days to help me with breastfeeding. Overall a great experience. The hospital is extremely old, yes but they're moving to a new location soon. I hope everyone could have the same experience that I did.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Value

A backwater and now its management will transfer to a new facility and mess it up too. There is an attitude and people problem throughout this hospital. Moving the hospital will just take the management mess and install it at the new facility. Good luck - think Credit Valley Hospital.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Value

I have had multiple surgeries in the day surgery unit and am now considering leaving my surgeon. Once they left me in the washroom, for me to go by myself after having major surgery. I started to fall and luckily there was a student nurse to catch me. I have been shoved out earlier than I should have been. Not given pain meds because I could easily have taken it at home. The nurses station is situated in the eyeline of many beds. I could not get he nurses attention because they were sitting with their backs to the patients, avoiding all eye contact with the patients. On one occasion I had to ask a relative of the person next to me to get a nurse, and another time I had to ask the cleaning staff. I have a great surgeon, but after 8 surgeries in the day surgery unit, I have decided to find a new Dr rather than deal with these nasty nurses in the unit. They OR staff are amazing. That is about the only good thing I have to say about this hospital. I also contact the patient relations department and they ignored everything I had to say.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Value

A hospital can be old and still provide excellent accommodation and care, something that is sorely lacking here. I endured four days in this hospital after major surgery and while I have nothing but praise for the skill of my surgeon and the rest of the OR team, the same cannot be said of the rest of the staff. With the exception of one nurse who was on the floor the first night of my stay after surgery, everyone else I encountered seemed to be perpetually annoyed and seemingly more concerned with making sure nothing got in the way of her break. From blood running down my arm, unchecked, after being given a needle, to pills left on my bed table without water in the jug, to some guy taking blood from my arm when I was half asleep and not putting pressure on the site resulting in a baseball sized bruise, almost every encounter was awful. The final straw was when I was left clinging to the door jamb about 3 in the morning, too dizzy to get back to the bed and the orderly who answered my rings after 5 minutes, came in and went back out leaving me there while she asked someone what to do. No thought as to maybe helping me back to bed first especially when I told her that I felt like I was about to pass out. This place is a law suit waiting to happen.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Value

No accountability, Dr's don't seem to care, won't talk to family. Some of the older nurses are grossly incompetent. They ignore patients needs while they do their crossword. Management is afraid of the nurses union and will not take action when provided proof of their incompetence. DO NOT take an elder relative here.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Value

Room had not been cleaned prior to transfer in. Washroom was filthy and caused real distress when used. Nurses would ignore bell, although I could not walk and had to when necessary call them. They raised their voice and told me they had 6 other patients to look after.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Value

Note of caution, this is not the place you want to end up if you have a cardiac emergency. The doctors tried hard and were nice but they made some poor choices in my initial care plan and left me at high risk for a stroke. If you have the option go to a hospital with a cardiac centre. Credit Valley is apparently much better.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Doctors at Liske Sabine Dr

Dr. Miles Kealey

Dr. Miles Kealey

Latest Rating

Calm and confident doctor. Gallbladder surgery went great. Office staff friendly.

Dr. David Tam

Dr. David Tam

Latest Rating

Dr Tam is an amazing doctor, he did my surgery and was still able to walk and even went to my mom funeral services.

Dr. Manoj Sayal

Dr. Manoj Sayal

Latest Rating

Kind, compassionate and caring doctor. Never let me feel alone or uncomfortable. Would let him operate on me again any time

Dr. Sabine Liske

Dr. Sabine Liske

Latest Rating

This is my second pregnancy and I was not happy with my OB fir the first pregnancy. I have seen Dr. Liske twice now and she is AMAZING. So thorough and kind and list... Read more

Dr. Jonathan Lapp

Dr. Jonathan Lapp

Latest Rating

Best Dr. Had him as my family physician for many years. I was very disappointed when he left family practice to go work in the hospita. Great Doctor.

Dr. Alexandra Ginty

Dr. Alexandra Ginty

Latest Rating

Always appreciate the quality of the service and knowledge of the staff and Dr. Ginty!

Dr. Daniel Sapir

Dr. Daniel Sapir

Latest Rating

Ruined my mom's kidneys. Didn't follow her condition closely.

Dr. Mira Backo-Shannon

Dr. Mira Backo-Shannon

Latest Rating

She is the best Dr in Oakville, with great skills and a great manor.

Dr. Mary Feneck

Dr. Mary Feneck

Latest Rating

A wonderfull caring Doctor. Unfortunately, she retired.

Dr. Dario Pece

Dr. Dario Pece

Latest Rating

Best dentist ever! Very polite and hounest and best workmanship