Liske Sabine Dr

Liske Sabine Dr

Hospital

Rate Liske Sabine Dr

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Liske Sabine Dr

Value

Dr. Liske is an amazing doctor. She cared for me during 4 pregnancies and one very high risk one for which she referred to receive amazing care at Mt. Sinai Hospital. She performed a very challenging delivery, also monitors pre-cancerous cervical issues for me and has been such an incredible gift to our family through such challenging times. She is extremely busy very attentive, knowledgeable and thorough.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2017 | flag

Value

Amazing Doctor could not have had a better experience.

Submitted May 18, 2016 | flag

Value

Dr.Liske provide excellent service.Very professional

Submitted Aug. 6, 2015 | flag

Value

I spent 4 days at OTMH after my C-section and I cannot speak for other wards but the nurses and staff that I had were phenomenal! I was checked up every couple of hours. If I needed something I just pushed the button next to my bed. The food was AMAZING! Best stir fry I've ever had. The lactation consultants came a few times a day for a couple of days to help me with breastfeeding. Overall a great experience. The hospital is extremely old, yes but they're moving to a new location soon. I hope everyone could have the same experience that I did.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2015 | flag

Value

A backwater and now its management will transfer to a new facility and mess it up too. There is an attitude and people problem throughout this hospital. Moving the hospital will just take the management mess and install it at the new facility. Good luck - think Credit Valley Hospital.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2015 | flag

Value

I have had multiple surgeries in the day surgery unit and am now considering leaving my surgeon. Once they left me in the washroom, for me to go by myself after having major surgery. I started to fall and luckily there was a student nurse to catch me. I have been shoved out earlier than I should have been. Not given pain meds because I could easily have taken it at home. The nurses station is situated in the eyeline of many beds. I could not get he nurses attention because they were sitting with their backs to the patients, avoiding all eye contact with the patients. On one occasion I had to ask a relative of the person next to me to get a nurse, and another time I had to ask the cleaning staff.

I have a great surgeon, but after 8 surgeries in the day surgery unit, I have decided to find a new Dr rather than deal with these nasty nurses in the unit. They OR staff are amazing. That is about the only good thing I have to say about this hospital. I also contact the patient relations department and they ignored everything I had to say.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2014 | flag

Value

A hospital can be old and still provide excellent accommodation and care, something that is sorely lacking here. I endured four days in this hospital after major surgery and while I have nothing but praise for the skill of my surgeon and the rest of the OR team, the same cannot be said of the rest of the staff. With the exception of one nurse who was on the floor the first night of my stay after surgery, everyone else I encountered seemed to be perpetually annoyed and seemingly more concerned with making sure nothing got in the way of her break. From blood running down my arm, unchecked, after being given a needle, to pills left on my bed table without water in the jug, to some guy taking blood from my arm when I was half asleep and not putting pressure on the site resulting in a baseball sized bruise, almost every encounter was awful. The final straw was when I was left clinging to the door jamb about 3 in the morning, too dizzy to get back to the bed and the orderly who answered my rings after 5 minutes, came in and went back out leaving me there while she asked someone what to do. No thought as to maybe helping me back to bed first especially when I told her that I felt like I was about to pass out. This place is a law suit waiting to happen.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2014 | flag

Value

No accountability, Dr's don't seem to care, won't talk to family. Some of the older nurses are grossly incompetent. They ignore patients needs while they do their crossword. Management is afraid of the nurses union and will not take action when provided proof of their incompetence. DO NOT take an elder relative here.

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

Value

Room had not been cleaned prior to transfer in. Washroom was filthy and caused real distress when used. Nurses would ignore bell, although I could not walk and had to when necessary call them. They raised their voice and told me they had 6 other patients to look after.

Submitted March 24, 2013 | flag

Value

Note of caution, this is not the place you want to end up if you have a cardiac emergency. The doctors tried hard and were nice but they made some poor choices in my initial care plan and left me at high risk for a stroke. If you have the option go to a hospital with a cardiac centre. Credit Valley is apparently much better.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag