St. Joseph's Health System

Hospital

Rate St. Joseph's Health System

Ratings for St. Joseph's Health System

Value

St. Joseph's has been in the news a lot lately... for mortalities.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Value

The staff in the ER is fantastic. The psychiatric follow-up, however, is pathetic. My son, who attempted suicide, has been waiting over 4 weeks for a follow-up appointment with a psychiatrist. I can't even get anybody to answer the phone at St. Josephs. If my son had presented with a broken leg, it would have been taken care of within hours in ER. But he presented with a serious mental health issue. Could be life and death. But no follow-up. For all of the "let's talk" hoopla, the system is a massive let down for those who truly need it.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Value

the staff give you placebos and then shoot up the patients meds. a nurse couldn't find my vein to take blood tests and he got frustrated and started stabbing me-- i showed other nurses my arm after he attacked me and he told them i was a junkie and i did that to myself :( same nurse then grabbed my arm and dragged me to another room and pushed me onto a chair which fell backwards. other patients helped me up. i don't know his name but he appeared to be asian. then there was a guy with a bandana, the one who was hit by a bus and dresses like a hippie, he picked up somebody's wheelchair and threw it and broke it. then i saw him yank a curtain down so hard he just broke the rod in half. also, another nurse named Pearl told me i annoyed her.. after i told her i was feeling like i was ready to kill myself.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Value

no one seems to be in charge or know what they are doing. I was in emergency and blood examined and told I had a virus due to a liver enzyme however the reality is that my gall bladder needed to come out. they will tell you anything and could not care less.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Value

Emergency area is dirty and drab, waiting area is filled with drug addled disturbed people. Some of them appear to be on staff. o_O

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Value

50 Charlton seems to delete your ratings guess they do not like honest reviews and that is why the facility is not a good hospital. They only want five star reviews.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Value

I actually had good experiences here they are actually nice to me good place. 5 out 5 stars except for Anna and Emily they get 0 out of 5 stars there silly heads Gracias.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Value

The hospital could not find a defibrillator for 10 minutes while my mother died on a chair in the emergency entrance section.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Value

My elederly mother was brought into emergency and after a day of waiting was finally admitted to an available room. What a dump of a room. Paint peeling. Stained walls. General need of repair. This is one sorry looking hospital. Although the NEW TOWER is nice .... probably only because it's fairly new. I was born in this hospital when it was just a small little building. Over the years it was always known as a quality facility. I realize money had been somewhat tight here but spend some of those "parking revenue dollars" and at least but some paint and a few mops.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Value

Daughter came in to deliver her baby the nurses told her to go home and come back in two hours she lives an hour away from the hospital.... tried explaining that to the nurses they didn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Doctors at St. Joseph's Health System

Dr. Jean Chamberlain

Dr. Jean Chamberlain

Latest Rating

She's such a kind woman and ready to help always in anyway she could

Dr. Jaydeep Moro

Dr. Jaydeep Moro

Latest Rating

I had surgery on January 1st to fix several breaks in my ankle. Dr. Moro did a wonderful job but equally important, he is kind, caring and compassionate. I can't t... Read more

Dr. Jeffrey Ennis

Dr. Jeffrey Ennis

Latest Rating

He has had such challenges and now has more advanced prostate cancer. He never complains. Smartest guy I have ever known. His book is great and he’s making an app. H... Read more

Dr. Peter John Lovrics

Dr. Peter John Lovrics

Latest Rating

A kind and thoughtful doctor! I liked when he would talk with me about my job as it made me feel like a friend. The scars from the operation are so small, too! His ... Read more

Dr. Roberta Jane Eby

Dr. Roberta Jane Eby

Latest Rating

Dr Eby diagnosed my symptoms right away as Shingles and explained why it was that. She prescribed the medication and warned me about getting to close to my grandkids

Dr. Fionella Crombie

Dr. Fionella Crombie

Latest Rating

Very nice doctor, Has been there but some delay made me upset.

Dr. Cara Donnery

Dr. Cara Donnery

Latest Rating

Dr. Donnery is so down to earth and knowledgeable. Highly recommend her!

Dr. Lino Lagrotteria

Dr. Lino Lagrotteria

Latest Rating

Great family doctor extremely caring. We are so appreciative of all what you do for my family. Well organized office

Dr. Anthony Adili

Dr. Anthony Adili

Latest Rating

Dr. Adili was great. Listened well. Answered all my questions. Surgery went great and recovery and results better then I had hoped for.

Dr. Roderick John McDonagh

Dr. Roderick John McDonagh

Latest Rating

He has really cold fingers although he is VERY good looking.