St. Joseph's Health System

Hospital

Rate St. Joseph's Health System

Ratings for St. Joseph's Health System

Value

I actually had good experiences here they are actually nice to me good place. 5 out 5 stars except for Anna and Emily they get 0 out of 5 stars there silly heads Gracias.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Value

The hospital could not find a defibrillator for 10 minutes while my mother died on a chair in the emergency entrance section.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Value

My elederly mother was brought into emergency and after a day of waiting was finally admitted to an available room. What a dump of a room. Paint peeling. Stained walls. General need of repair. This is one sorry looking hospital. Although the NEW TOWER is nice .... probably only because it's fairly new. I was born in this hospital when it was just a small little building. Over the years it was always known as a quality facility. I realize money had been somewhat tight here but spend some of those "parking revenue dollars" and at least but some paint and a few mops.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Value

Daughter came in to deliver her baby the nurses told her to go home and come back in two hours she lives an hour away from the hospital.... tried explaining that to the nurses they didn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Value

I had the worst experience here. I took pills in an attempt to kill myself. The doctors and nurses here didn't care and were like robots and blankly asked me if I'm gonna hurt myself and I said no.. they said okay your good then. How many suicidal and helpless hurt people not to mention sick are they going to let go... they acted so cold and rude and that's the last thing I wanted to feel after I had the intention to die. They also when I left she gave me back the pills I tried to kill myself with... disgusting. I feel horrible.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Value

NOT VERY GOOD SERVICE AND THE NURSE DON ;T CARE MAYBE 1=5 CARE BEING CHANGED IS A PROBLEM

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Value

My father has been in hospital for six weeks now I can count on one hand how many times housekeeping has come and cleaned the room. There was a coffee stain on floor where he spilt his coffee that I looked at for five days before the floor was washed. The lobby is disgusting there is garbage everywhere having said that people should throw there garbage out there is garbage cans everywhere. The nurses have been great most of them compassionate and caring but they are always under staffed so sometimes you are waiting up to an hour to be changed. Also when you ring the call bell the person on desk will call for health care aid or nurse but they have no way of knowing if those people heard the page or not so you are left waiting long periods of time and have to keep pressing call bell. The elevators are always broke down . They also need to have somewhere else besides Tim Hortons to get food they have a cafeteria but it’s never open.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Value

I attended with my child and received the worst medical care of my life. Unpleasant, embarrassing and wasteful of taxpayer dollars.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Value

This is the worst hospital I have ever seen. The nurses give patients medications that are listed on file with allergies. The place is extremely dirty. The nurses abuse patients by shouting at them and roughness. More needs to be done to make public aware! Please stay away!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Value

The emergency department is very poorly run and focuses more on the drug addicts that come in than the rest of the patients. Came in with a torn tendon probably ranked CTAS 3 Waited 8 hours, with no contact or visible staff, only to be seen by a first year resident PGY1 who awkwardly applied a splint, wasn't sure what he was doing and referred me to a plastics clinic. If I didn't need an X-ray to confirm that there was no fracture, I would have walked out. If the sisters were still involved, they would be appalled. Where is your mission of caring for everyone who comes through your door. We saw no visible sign of that mission.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Doctors at St. Joseph's Health System

Dr. Jaydeep Moro

Dr. Jaydeep Moro

Latest Rating

Outstanding person! Shows genuine concern for his patients. Hamilton is lucky to have such a skilled surgeon.

Dr. Jean Chamberlain

Dr. Jean Chamberlain

Latest Rating

I just gave birth last week. Had a midwife but the baby was not progressing and had the cors wrapped about his neck. Dr.Chamberlain and her resident both came and ex... Read more

Dr. Jeffrey Ennis

Dr. Jeffrey Ennis

Latest Rating

He has had such challenges and now has more advanced prostate cancer. He never complains. Smartest guy I have ever known. His book is great and he’s making an app. H... Read more

Dr. Peter John Lovrics

Dr. Peter John Lovrics

Latest Rating

Staff are fantastic helpful and supportive treat you like a person and not a number. They actually show care and concern

Dr. Roberta Jane Eby

Dr. Roberta Jane Eby

Latest Rating

Dr Eby diagnosed my symptoms right away as Shingles and explained why it was that. She prescribed the medication and warned me about getting to close to my grandkids

Dr. Fionella Crombie

Dr. Fionella Crombie

Latest Rating

Very nice doctor, Has been there but some delay made me upset.

Dr. Anthony Adili

Dr. Anthony Adili

Latest Rating

Excellent Doctor, always busy but spends the necessary time to explain what needs to be done

Dr. Cara Donnery

Dr. Cara Donnery

Latest Rating

If you’re looking for an OB in Hamilton I can’t imagine you’d find a better one then Dr. Donnery. My care was transferred to her in July 2017 and although what was h... Read more

Dr. Roderick John McDonagh

Dr. Roderick John McDonagh

Latest Rating

He has really cold fingers although he is VERY good looking.

Dr. Lino Lagrotteria

Dr. Lino Lagrotteria

Latest Rating

Dr. Lino has been extremely helpful and professional throughout the years!