St Joseph's

Hospital

Rate St Joseph's

Ratings for St Joseph's

Value

The staff in the ER is fantastic. The psychiatric follow-up, however, is pathetic. My son, who attempted suicide, has been waiting over 4 weeks for a follow-up appointment with a psychiatrist. I can't even get anybody to answer the phone at St. Josephs. If my son had presented with a broken leg, it would have been taken care of within hours in ER. But he presented with a serious mental health issue. Could be life and death. But no follow-up. For all of the "let's talk" hoopla, the system is a massive let down for those who truly need it.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Value

I had a stroke while pregnant with my son in 2016 trying to find the doc that did it in Hamilton

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Value

This is the worst hospital in Hamilton,ON me and all my family member have been here before and we always had a horrible experience but the last one waa the worst. My older brother was admited and one of the nurse switched around his last name with his first. He did not get the medications he needed and cause him to have a seizure in a washroom at the hospital hitting his head. He was brain dead. I lost my brother in there. All because people judging and not paying attention to their work.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Value

I split my bone in two. The wait was long as expected because there was alot of people at the ER but I notice this hospital is clean, the nurses are very helpful, polite, and friendly. The Doctors are great. The bone specialist Dr. Khanna is a great doctor, he cares about his patients, and he's also friendly, helpful, polite. Also Dr.Khanna staff are great women and interns. Thanks for everything you have done and are still doing for me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Value

Went ER on 3 different occasion over 2 year span. Each time I went I ended up walking out without seeing a physician. I actually waited over 8hrs without seeing a doctor. I had to leave because I had to get home and get my children up and ready for school. On another occasion, having a miscarriage, the female doctor, made me wait over 2 hrs in room by myself, without my clothes on, and hemorrhaging, she told me she would come right back to do an exam. Dr never returned. She left her shift, at 7am (while I waited over 2hrs for her to return). Another Dr. Came in and was very upset, that the female dr left me in such a state (I was Crying and hemorrhaging). The male doctor immediately attend to me at beginning of his shift. This ER Department is horrible.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Value

VERY POOR SERVICE BY THE NURSES MAYBE 1-3 ARE GOOD AND IT IS A PROBLEM WHEN YOU ASK TO BE CHANGE

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Value

The worst experience in my life. I would like to help make improvements but don't know who to talk to. This facility is not prepared for people who have handicaps. I have been laid up in bed for over 4 months because of treatment I received. My advice - never send anyone there for mental health problems.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Value

I was amazed at what treatments were offered at this facility.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Value

I can only speak about ICU my husband was there untll he passed away. The treatment he got was fantastic . The doctors & nurses were just wonderful. I thank God for them everday

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Value

Our system of service and delivery of our healthcare when you compare to Europe American partners is pretty good but there is always room for improvement account myself lucky.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Doctors at St Joseph's

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.