St Joseph's

Hospital

Rate St Joseph's

Ratings for St Joseph's

Value

I split my bone in two. The wait was long as expected because there was alot of people at the ER but I notice this hospital is clean, the nurses are very helpful, polite, and friendly. The Doctors are great. The bone specialist Dr. Khanna is a great doctor, he cares about his patients, and he's also friendly, helpful, polite. Also Dr.Khanna staff are great women and interns. Thanks for everything you have done and are still doing for me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Value

Went ER on 3 different occasion over 2 year span. Each time I went I ended up walking out without seeing a physician. I actually waited over 8hrs without seeing a doctor. I had to leave because I had to get home and get my children up and ready for school. On another occasion, having a miscarriage, the female doctor, made me wait over 2 hrs in room by myself, without my clothes on, and hemorrhaging, she told me she would come right back to do an exam. Dr never returned. She left her shift, at 7am (while I waited over 2hrs for her to return). Another Dr. Came in and was very upset, that the female dr left me in such a state (I was Crying and hemorrhaging). The male doctor immediately attend to me at beginning of his shift. This ER Department is horrible.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Value

VERY POOR SERVICE BY THE NURSES MAYBE 1-3 ARE GOOD AND IT IS A PROBLEM WHEN YOU ASK TO BE CHANGE

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Value

The worst experience in my life. I would like to help make improvements but don't know who to talk to. This facility is not prepared for people who have handicaps. I have been laid up in bed for over 4 months because of treatment I received. My advice - never send anyone there for mental health problems.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Value

I was amazed at what treatments were offered at this facility.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Value

I can only speak about ICU my husband was there untll he passed away. The treatment he got was fantastic . The doctors & nurses were just wonderful. I thank God for them everday

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Value

Our system of service and delivery of our healthcare when you compare to Europe American partners is pretty good but there is always room for improvement account myself lucky.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Value

i found some nurses in emerg to be cold and uncaring, in addition to slow. I was admitted for a life threatining condition and the emerg staff ignored me until the OBGYN doctor showed up for the second time and demand they administer the pre op treatments ordered. The staff outside of emerg (recovery, the overnight ward, and OBGYN staff) were amazing. They were kind, patient, encouraging and very helpful as I began my post opp recovery. Overall I found this hospital to be above average in overall care compared to other hospitals in Mississauga and Burlington.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Value

If you have a puncture/cut injury, Emergency will try to get you to take a tetanus shot. Do not agree - your health may be endangered later if you accept. Google Dr. Archie tetanus vaccination and you will see.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Value

It can be difficult to navigate, some staff take getting used to. Most of the areas I've been in are filthy at best.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Doctors at St Joseph's

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.