St Joseph's

Hospital

Rate St Joseph's

Ratings for St Joseph's

Value

VERY POOR SERVICE BY THE NURSES MAYBE 1-3 ARE GOOD AND IT IS A PROBLEM WHEN YOU ASK TO BE CHANGE

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Value

The worst experience in my life. I would like to help make improvements but don't know who to talk to. This facility is not prepared for people who have handicaps. I have been laid up in bed for over 4 months because of treatment I received. My advice - never send anyone there for mental health problems.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Value

I was amazed at what treatments were offered at this facility.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Value

I can only speak about ICU my husband was there untll he passed away. The treatment he got was fantastic . The doctors & nurses were just wonderful. I thank God for them everday

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Value

Our system of service and delivery of our healthcare when you compare to Europe American partners is pretty good but there is always room for improvement account myself lucky.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Value

i found some nurses in emerg to be cold and uncaring, in addition to slow. I was admitted for a life threatining condition and the emerg staff ignored me until the OBGYN doctor showed up for the second time and demand they administer the pre op treatments ordered. The staff outside of emerg (recovery, the overnight ward, and OBGYN staff) were amazing. They were kind, patient, encouraging and very helpful as I began my post opp recovery. Overall I found this hospital to be above average in overall care compared to other hospitals in Mississauga and Burlington.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Value

If you have a puncture/cut injury, Emergency will try to get you to take a tetanus shot. Do not agree - your health may be endangered later if you accept. Google Dr. Archie tetanus vaccination and you will see.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Value

It can be difficult to navigate, some staff take getting used to. Most of the areas I've been in are filthy at best.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Value

Have always found the staff here to be pleasant and caring . When I was admitted the er doctor came to the ward to see how I was doing.even though their jobs are sometimes hectic and stressful they have treated me with respect and I'm not the world 's nicest patient!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Value

St Joseph's hospital is very good at having medical issues resolved however they r terrible in the emergency phyc area of the hospital they r uncaring rude and don't take patients who go there for help seriously if u have a mental-health issue I would advice people to stay away from this part of the hospital they make u wait forever and if it iOS nighttime u will be sent home in a taxi more troubled than when u got there

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Doctors at St Joseph's

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.