North Cumberland Memorial Hospital

Hospital

Rate North Cumberland Memorial Hospital

Ratings for North Cumberland Memorial Hospital

Value

Great Hospital full of fantastic doctors. little to no wait time and every doctor there seems to care. this hospital is a credit to Health Care facilities!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Value

very good hospital with knowledgeable and professional doctors. Good services and on time.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Value

A lot of gossiping between staff so maybe to many on duty at once. Last time I was there while waiting on me at the reception desk she kept stopping work to gossip to another co worker about non work related issues I was worried she would put the wrong info into the computer being so distracted talking with the other person. On the other hand some of the Doctors could use some help maybe they could have a Nurse Practitioner on duty too for some of the wait load. I am glad to have the hospital in Pugwash but maybe have less LPN's or RN's nurses on duty would save the hospital some money for other needs they seem to have too much time on their hands.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Doctors at North Cumberland Memorial Hospital

Dr. O. Fashoranti

Dr. O. Fashoranti

Latest Rating

He has a few quirks but is genuinely concerned for his patience health. He will go way out of his way to help and treat me. Best doctor I ever had

Dr. David Forshner

Dr. David Forshner

Latest Rating

I love this doctor , I wish him the best, He was always so helpful and concerned about my health