The Landings Surgical Centre

Hospital

Rate The Landings Surgical Centre

Ratings for The Landings Surgical Centre

Value

Very poor inadequate surgeon. The appearance of my nose and the health of my nose are both ruined. After two botched surgeries I now have to see an adequate professional surgeon in Toronto to repair the damage done by Dr.Samuel Bendor. I have to give this nightmare clinic a rating so be it.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Value

I recently had lip fillers done at a very high cost and can’t tell a difference a week later. The only difference I had was in my bank account and the bruises left on my face. Never again.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Value

I had surgery done by Louis in June, and i am very dissatisfied. I am a young woman in my twenties, and I paid almost $4,000 to have a minor mastopexy done, there is barely a difference, and it is not even, and when I confronted him about it being uneven he told me that it is normal, it is not normal. I am very unhappy and I will be contacting them to let them know, and it will be fixed and I will not allow him to touch me again.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Value

Very pleasant atmosphere .This was my first experience having this type of surgery, and it was a breeze.Dr. Louis Boileau did awesome work with my upper eye lid surgery.Positive experience all the way round.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Value

Have been there many times.... some of the best coin I have EVER spent. We are VERY privileged to have this private facility available to the general public in Atlantic Canada. 5 star over and over. :) ep

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Value

Dr. Boileau was truly a friendly, caring Doctor. So pleased with my surgery and the whole process.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Value

Dr.Louis was amazing. I'm very pleased with my results. Crystal keast

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Value

JoAnne Whynott....you're a ROCKSTAR!!!!! Best $$$ I've ever spent!!!! 1st time in my life I put lipstick on!!!! Thank you JoAnne!!!! I know what has been missing all this time!!!! You've got SKILLZ Girl! ;-)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Doctors at The Landings Surgical Centre

Dr. Louis Boileau

Dr. Louis Boileau

Latest Rating

I had Tummy Tuck on February 13 and I was very impressed with Dr. He even called me two days after my release on the weekend to chat and give me his cellphone number... Read more

Dr. Louis O Boileau

Dr. Louis O Boileau

Latest Rating

On Sept. 6th 2018 Dr Boileau did my abdominoplasty. I am ever so pleased and grateful. Finally I made the move to do it, I am 76 years old and yes, I still care. ... Read more