Dr G B Cross Memorial Hospital

Hospital

Rate Dr G B Cross Memorial Hospital

Ratings for Dr G B Cross Memorial Hospital

Value

The worst hospital I've ever experienced. I went there for an infection on my shoulder and was given antibiotics for a tooth infection..The infection got worse and spread to the point that I needed minor surgery which was such a butcher hub it left me scared for life..

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Value

Overall looks rundown and dirty, public washroom looks dirtier than something from a old service station.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Value

I find that the emergency room has to be the worst .The nurses there are more interested in when their holidays are booked and their day of ,anything but the care of the people that are sick .most of us don't want to go to emergency but with 3to 4 week wait with your family doctor we don't have a choice.When you are lying sick waiting for a nurse or doctor to see you ,you don't want to hear what cruise the nurse is going on.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Value

every time I go to this hospital the wait times are ridiculous as well there is minimal help in terms of getting what you need, I went there with an eye infection over a year and a half ago and I was given antibiotics without even any testing done to find out what kind of infection I had and I ended up being severely allergic to them and lost partial vision in the eye that was infected, I recently went there with a bad ear infection and the doctor didn't even check me out rather a Nurse practitioner and she checked my infected ear first then checked the other ear which was not infected in anyway with the same device without changing the tip on it causing both of my ears to become infected. she wrote me a script for oral antibiotics as well as topical ear drop antibiotics and I informed her that I only had basic coverage with my MCP card and I couldn't afford to pay for any medication and she gave me a script for ear drops that cost $42, horrible service and useless staff, lawsuit.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Doctors at Dr G B Cross Memorial Hospital

Dr. Paul Salomon

Dr. Paul Salomon

Latest Rating

My family doctor retired and I heard that Dr. Salomon was taking new patients. After my first visit I left feeling great. He was extremely knowledgeable and took ... Read more

Dr. David Brentnall

Dr. David Brentnall

Latest Rating

Very unhelpful staff. Very smug, condescending, doctor.

Dr. Jarrett Arthur Nongauza

Dr. Jarrett Arthur Nongauza

Latest Rating

He is great at his job. Also very kind and gentle. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Ali Hadi

Dr. Ali Hadi

Latest Rating

I went in to the hospital to have my ankle checked because of and injury, I patiently waited 4 hours for my turn to be seen by Dr. Ali. He was unprepared, and didn't... Read more

Dr. Bashar Al-Hakeem

Dr. Bashar Al-Hakeem

1 review

Latest Rating

Excellent doctor! Great bedside manner and a very caring and compassionate person.