Rate Dr. Andrew S. Ross, MD

Ratings for Dr. Andrew S. Ross, MD

Value

I have to say the day I met Dr Ross I will never forget. He had to tell me I have large brain tumour. It’s been over a month since I found out and I’m getting ready for surgery soon. He was so caring and compassionate to me. Thank you Dr Ross for your kind words that day.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Value

I've spent about three months over the course of the last year in this hospital and it was a horrible experience. I've spent time on a few different floors but the majority of my stay has been on the Paediatric unit. The nurses were not very understanding of my concerns and they are quite slow. The doctors on the other hand; some are good others aren't it depends who you have. The hospital rooms aren't very clean and the food is disgusting. There is no internet access and TVs are very expensive to rent if you will be there for a long time.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Value

The medical staff are generally excellent but I've never had the misfortune before to be in such a filthy environment. After surgery I was appalled to realize just how utterly filthy my room and shared bathroom was. I couldn't wait to get out of there in case I got even sicker. It was disgusting, especially considering that surgical patients are at great risk for infection.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Value

This hospital has saved my life a few times now. They doctors are amazing and loving!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Value

Love this hospital! It's way better than st. jo's because the nurses and doctors are actually from canada so you can understand them. The nurses here are amazing and actually care about the patients. This hospital makes having to go the hospital as pleasant as it can be.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Value

For being a hospital this place is dirty. It actually smells. The cleaning staff need much more training on cleaning procedures. The food is horrible. After my month long stay the nurses on my floor were amazing. But when my mom was in (she was on a different floor 4) the nurses did not pull there weight. The elderly patients were left to there own devices. Which was sad because some didn't know what was going on, my mom included. She would be left in a dirty depends to the point when I went to see her I would walk in her room and gag at the smell. I would take her over and have to shower her as the nurses apparently would only do it once a week. Hello you need to get clean every day specially when one has to wear depends. Had a few clashes with the nurses. They would say how busy they were but when you go to the desk there was always 3 or more sitting there talking and laughing. Not all nurses are lazy but I have met a few on the 4th floor. Rude too.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Doctors at Dr. Andrew S. Ross, MD

Dr. James P. Wagg

Dr. James P. Wagg

Latest Rating

I just went through a total hip replacement.Dr. James Wagg is an amazing surgeon and person .I feel so fortunate that he was my surgeon, I am healing nicely, thanks ... Read more

Dr. Gregory Searles

Dr. Gregory Searles

Latest Rating

very professional, always has a smile and is very good at explaining his results

Dr. Jean Kabongo

Dr. Jean Kabongo

Latest Rating

Excellent doctor . Accurate in diagnoses , friendly and always attentive.

Dr. Glenn Verheul

Dr. Glenn Verheul

1 review

Latest Rating

Very nice manners. Very knowledgable.Recommended.