Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital

Hospital

Rate Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital

Ratings for Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital

Value

I left Fredericton because of the medical care there. It was my home for over 70 years and most of my children live in NB. I came to Ontario because their healthcare is so much better. Thank God we did because my husband discovered he had prostrate cancer as soon as we got a doctor here and our Doctor didn't bother to check for that when my husband had his medical for international driver's licence just a couple of weeks before leaving. He was cured within a few months at Hamilton Cancer Center. I feel really sorry for NBers because I know good doctors are few and far between in NB and the only good hospitals are French.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Value

I should have ask to go somewhere else . They treated me like a animal. And had no respect that I was in a lot of pain . They told me to suck it up ??? F--k them idiots .I'll suck it up with adrenaline from getting so mad at the staff that makes fun and talks about people in the ER needing treatment. There lazy and unprofessional

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Value

It was okay, i just didn't really like that we had to wait 2 hours past our wait time and st the end they just give you Advil or whatever just for waiting 7 hours. But overall it was okay! It definitely wasn't terrible

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Value

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE! THIS IS THE WORST HOSPITAL CANADA.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Value

Chelmer Hosptial Fredericon NB is so bad it is unbelievable how tax payers money is going to find this hospital.. the wait is atrocious for hospital treatments, the emergency unit is a joke.. I was there for 10 hours, I heard of someone else waited for 14 hours before being discharged and just given 2 tylenol and told to go home. The latest farce is being told by someone that they were told to show up at 7-7.30 am for ultrasound appointment and in pain and they were still left waiting at 9.20 and still not seen at 9.30.. so the question is how long is the wait and how long do we as patients have to suffer.. the joke is on us as the longer they keep us there the more we have to pay for parking... why charge fees anyway... this is not a location where you are going to have fun or shopping?!! Most of the time is spent visiting sick or dying patients, or attending a hospital appointment.. were is the fun in that! the hospital administration and the province need a kick in a** , it is about time they listen to the voice of the public .. this is a poor province with a deficit running high but it is also a province with poor medicare and hospital service to booth. By the way there was even spiders in the emergency ward room which I found at least 3 and killed (sorry spiders) .

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Value

It's a Sunday morning, here with a newborn going on 5 hours and no one has even checked up to see how we're doing or anything. The ER is quiet and you'd think a 2 weeek old baby would be considered a priority. Will never return.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Doctors at Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.