Dr. Janet Grabowski

Hospital

Rate Dr. Janet Grabowski

Ratings for Dr. Janet Grabowski

Value

We have been seeing her for 6 years with both my kids. She is great with kids and very knowledgeable. Has been great at referrals and good at getting you in when the kids need it. I trust her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

Value

Both of my daughters have Dr. Grabowski as their doctor. We have been seeming her for over 15 years and she is so knowledgeable and approachable. She takes her time to answer any question and is very informative of any new treatment plan or questions you might have. I would highly recommend her as your child’s first doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Value

I’m so happy that my OBGYN recommended Dr Grabowski when I was pregnant with my first. She’s always been so kind and friendly. Fast forward 6 years later and my son is now seeing her and has visited her so much because of severe eczema, infections, just an all around stressful situation. She’s never rushed our visits, takes the time to answer any questions, and even asked about my own health issue (I started getting boils and she said I picked up a bacteria from my son). I’m so happy with my kids’ pediatrician. It’s a relief that they get such great care. Thank you dr Grabowski if you’re reading this!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Value

Dr. Janet really cares about the health of my son. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Value

Always takes the time to listen and answer questions; I never feel rushed. She is competent and knowledgeable, and good with the kids.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Value

Dr. Janet Grabowski is one of the BEST Pediatricians in Winnipeg!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Doctors at Dr. Janet Grabowski

Dr. Michelle Feierstein

Dr. Michelle Feierstein

Latest Rating

Say what you want about her bedside manner but we have been to Dr Feierstein for 10 years and I am very happy with her. Don’t get me wrong we have been scolded by he... Read more

Dr. Grant MacDougald

Dr. Grant MacDougald

Latest Rating

I was so disappointed with MacDougall, he was the pediatrician when I had my daughter and from the time he walked in my room and pretty much told me to stop feeding... Read more