Health Science Centre

Hospital

Rate Health Science Centre

Ratings for Health Science Centre

Value

Almost 6 years ago my mother had a stroke she was taken to Hsc, I argued for St.B but she went to the hospital the ambulance guys were told to, they were pretty decent with her I will say, she had the " gold" team working on her and thankfully she is doing very well today no lasting paralysis from the stroke but her mind is affected some what, I still would say St B just because but these folks did right by my mother so that's how it is

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Value

The first time I was sent to HSC I was worried after hearing about their reputation. Following that first visit I would not want to go anywhere else. The nurses are great as are the ward assistants. The cleaning staff could do better. The doctors are mixed, some excellent and some a little less than fair. But taken as a whole I would rate this facility hight on my list.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Value

Insurance hospital ... ie paid specialists by WCB and MPIC plus. Good luck if you get in a car accident or injured at work and go to that hospital.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Value

Clinic Y reception staff are the RUDEST. I tried to reschedule an appointment and the response was "good luck". Always rude when I call as if I'm an inconvenience.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Value

Spent over a month there. Had major surgery and will have another long stay next month. The staff are awesome. Especially on the surgical ward. No complaints at all. The er is like the other ers though. Triage nurse was just brutal. She actually cut me off and said save your breath I've triaged you before. Then failed to inform the next triage nurse of my history.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Value

Professional team. Saved my life when another hospital could not. What more needs to be said.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Value

" Disgusting place & the so-called doctors are like a boys club. They lie to cover for each other. If you value your life, stay away from this place. Don't EVER do anything to tick them off, because they'll wait years to get you for it!! And get you they will!! Doesn't matter who you try to talk to there, their all covering each other's butts. " they got u2!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Value

They were great the only problem I had was when a nurse dident listen when I told her that the pain killer wasn't working they send me for X-ray in extreme pain . I came back from X-ray they look at me and say your in pain , they give me a shot of hydro and it squirts out of me. She says oh that's why your in so much pain your vain is blown. I said told you something was not rite. But all that aside their great their

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

Always good doctors. Emergency however is just like all other hospitals

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Doctors at Health Science Centre

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.