Health Science Centre

Hospital

Rate Health Science Centre

Ratings for Health Science Centre

Value

Clinic Y reception staff are the RUDEST. I tried to reschedule an appointment and the response was "good luck". Always rude when I call as if I'm an inconvenience.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Value

Spent over a month there. Had major surgery and will have another long stay next month. The staff are awesome. Especially on the surgical ward. No complaints at all. The er is like the other ers though. Triage nurse was just brutal. She actually cut me off and said save your breath I've triaged you before. Then failed to inform the next triage nurse of my history.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Value

Professional team. Saved my life when another hospital could not. What more needs to be said.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Value

" Disgusting place & the so-called doctors are like a boys club. They lie to cover for each other. If you value your life, stay away from this place. Don't EVER do anything to tick them off, because they'll wait years to get you for it!! And get you they will!! Doesn't matter who you try to talk to there, their all covering each other's butts. " they got u2!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Value

They were great the only problem I had was when a nurse dident listen when I told her that the pain killer wasn't working they send me for X-ray in extreme pain . I came back from X-ray they look at me and say your in pain , they give me a shot of hydro and it squirts out of me. She says oh that's why your in so much pain your vain is blown. I said told you something was not rite. But all that aside their great their

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

Always good doctors. Emergency however is just like all other hospitals

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Value

My experience here wasn't as bad as other hospitals in the city...maybe I was lucky. The staff seemed pleasant except for one nurse being rude and condescending and a Dr that would lie right to your face (why do we get such crappy Dr's?) a woman security guard seemed ve8ry unfriendly. ..this is a hospital and not a jail so I think a smile would be better than a frown. All in all it was an okay visit and some staff were really nice so that's about all I can say. We do need to get better Dr's though, just because a Dr comes from another country doesn't mean that person is a good Dr. There should be a probation period where every patient has to fill out a survey within the first 90 days and if the feedback is negative get rid of them. Sounds pretty simple.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Value

I was not pleased with Health Sciences Centre. The location given for parking turned out to be a reserved parkade. We ended up having to park in the Emily Street parkade through a system of poorly marked underground tunnels. It is dirty, there is no sign of security and it is poorly laid out.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Value

I broke my ankle and was taken to HSC by ambulance in 2010 but, I got prompt and accurate treatment. I was x-rayed and escorted to my hospital room within an hour.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Doctors at Health Science Centre

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.