Health Science Centre

Health Science Centre

Hospital

Rate Health Science Centre

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Health Science Centre

Value

They were great the only problem I had was when a nurse dident listen when I told her that the pain killer wasn't working they send me for X-ray in extreme pain . I came back from X-ray they look at me and say your in pain , they give me a shot of hydro and it squirts out of me. She says oh that's why your in so much pain your vain is blown. I said told you something was not rite. But all that aside their great their

Submitted May 10, 2017 | flag

Value

Always good doctors. Emergency however is just like all other hospitals

Submitted Sept. 14, 2016 | flag

Value

Disgusting place & the so-called doctors are like a boys club. They lie to cover for each other. If you value your life, stay away from this place. Don't EVER do anything to tick them off, because they'll wait years to get you for it!! And get you they will!! Doesn't matter who you try to talk to there, their all covering each other's butts.

Submitted April 23, 2016 | flag

Value

My experience here wasn't as bad as other hospitals in the city...maybe I was lucky. The staff seemed pleasant except for one nurse being rude and condescending and a Dr that would lie right to your face (why do we get such crappy Dr's?) a woman security guard seemed ve8ry unfriendly. ..this is a hospital and not a jail so I think a smile would be better than a frown. All in all it was an okay visit and some staff were really nice so that's about all I can say. We do need to get better Dr's though, just because a Dr comes from another country doesn't mean that person is a good Dr. There should be a probation period where every patient has to fill out a survey within the first 90 days and if the feedback is negative get rid of them. Sounds pretty simple.

Submitted March 14, 2016 | flag

Value

I was not pleased with Health Sciences Centre. The location given for parking turned out to be a reserved parkade. We ended up having to park in the Emily Street parkade through a system of poorly marked underground tunnels. It is dirty, there is no sign of security and it is poorly laid out.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2016 | flag

Value

I broke my ankle and was taken to HSC by ambulance in 2010 but, I got prompt and accurate treatment. I was x-rayed and escorted to my hospital room within an hour.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2016 | flag

Value

The rudest people ever In emergency I understand it's a high stress job but don't take it out on the people that come to you for help I will never go here again I rather die

Submitted Aug. 7, 2015 | flag

Value

If you don't mind being cared for by inexperienced interns, you're in for a treat! Place is a joke, just like the rest of Canadian Health Care, i.e, you get what you pay for.....oh yeah it's free!

Submitted July 15, 2015 | flag

Value

I have had nothing but good experiences at this hospital. I had my baby had women's (great experience), seen numerous specialists onsite, and been a caregiver for someone that required many appts, tests, X-rays etc. all experiences were really positive.

Submitted May 30, 2015 | flag

Value

I was airlifted to HSC after a car accident and the care was above and beyond

Submitted April 24, 2015 | flag