Health Science Centre

Hospital

Rate Health Science Centre

Ratings for Health Science Centre

Value

Wait three days in the hospital to see a Doctor with the Stretcher unit by my side I was left in the hallways and all the nurses just walked around the Doctor told me to go to another hospital so they brought me to a different hospital and I was seen by a doctor after then stretcher unit brought me to Grace Hospital

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Value

I was in and out of surgery in 12 hours. 2 years ago I couldn’t walk a block . They used Laser surgery and took a tumour off my spine . And yes I was out of the hospital in 12 hours and can walk 10 K!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Value

A resort for homeless and drug addicts to go there and harass working people. Lots of crime around that area. Not safe

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Value

HSC is always a good choice... everything under one roof...

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Value

Horrible unless you’re looking for a place to die. Nasty MDs but what do expect from UM training? Total medical failures.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

Value

Rude and clueless docs. Horrible place like very hospital in Winnipeg. The mayor could care less about helping Canadian get better health care. Not surprised at all since it is Winnipeg after all.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Value

my experiences with HSC has always been wonderful. everyone is so very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Value

Almost 6 years ago my mother had a stroke she was taken to Hsc, I argued for St.B but she went to the hospital the ambulance guys were told to, they were pretty decent with her I will say, she had the " gold" team working on her and thankfully she is doing very well today no lasting paralysis from the stroke but her mind is affected some what, I still would say St B just because but these folks did right by my mother so that's how it is

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Value

The first time I was sent to HSC I was worried after hearing about their reputation. Following that first visit I would not want to go anywhere else. The nurses are great as are the ward assistants. The cleaning staff could do better. The doctors are mixed, some excellent and some a little less than fair. But taken as a whole I would rate this facility hight on my list.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Value

Insurance hospital ... ie paid specialists by WCB and MPIC plus. Good luck if you get in a car accident or injured at work and go to that hospital.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Doctors at Health Science Centre

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.