Rate False Creek Healthcare Centre

Ratings for False Creek Healthcare Centre

Value

Husband had a prostate MRI..was able to rule out cancer & prevent invasive biopsy.. was a painless procedure..well worth the money for peace of mind

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Value

Dr heran was great unit clerks/nurses awesome but best of the anesthesiologist was awesome not even a bruise from iv. Onto recovery now.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Value

This is a lovely bright facility. Really appreciated the professional yet personable staff. They were very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Value

Went to FC, yes very expensive for visits as it is private but well worth the experience. The staff is very busy trying their best to accomadate every surgery and appointments. Reception was kind and informative. Nurses were helpful and pro active. Doctors are very good. We need to be grateful if we can even afford such healthcare. My brother had to wait a year for a surgery in the states versus a couple days to a week max of waiting period here in False Creek Centre. These professionals are really trying. They are not robots they are also human beings. Highly recommend this private health care firm if you can afford of course!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Value

We have been fortunate to see Dr. Fineman and her colleagues. Very professional. Unlike our terrible public healthcare system which is a complete joke. When you book a visit, they give you a complete uninterrupted 1 hour appointment.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Value

I am a reporter with the Globe and Mail, looking into private clinics. I would really like hear from any patients who have paid for services at False Creek. You can email me in confidence ktomlinson@globeandmail.com Thanks!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Value

Wouldn't advise anyone to take their health concerns to this private health centre.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Value

The name starts with False and that is suitable for this location. False information!!!! Paid 500.00 for 10 mins and was told I had to wait for a scan for two months.Flew miles with hope that I would be able to speed up surgery, didn't care what the price tag was but no faster than the public medical is. Receptionist was not clear as to what procedures would be.Couldn't even spell the name of my province on receipt even with spell check on computers now. What a professional place! Not!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Value

Decided to try this private GP service, as I am looking for better privacy and medical accuracy than BCs government public system has provided me in the past. Though I was assured my personal information would not be given to TP's without my expressed consent, the GP at False Creek Healthcare did exactly that! No apologies and no attempt to correct the situation. Now the False Creek Medical GP ignores me, and did not make the referral promised, very poor value for the approximately $700, I paid for 2 visits.

Submitted September 4, 2013

Doctors at False Creek Healthcare Centre

Dr. Sheina Macadam

Dr. Sheina Macadam

Latest Rating

Dr. Macadam is amazing! She made me whole again... I cannot be happier than this. She has done such an unbelievable job... she reconstructed my left breast ... and t... Read more

Dr. Jesse Slade Shantz

Dr. Jesse Slade Shantz

Latest Rating

Good luck with the new steps in your life. You are a fantastic surgeon. good luck in Calgary

Dr. Steven Helper

Dr. Steven Helper

Latest Rating

Dr. Helper was able to help my elderly father with severe back pain, he was extremely good with him - explaining options and managing questions

Dr. Richard Chan

Dr. Richard Chan

Latest Rating

Dr Chan is an amazing neurosurgeon. Recently had a brain surgery done to remove a astrocytoma grade 2 from my left frontal lobe. After one month of rest, back to wor... Read more

Dr. Tim Hodgson

Dr. Tim Hodgson

Latest Rating

He was very kind and thoughtful for my root canal. So glad to be out of pain!

Dr. Gerard Gauthier

Dr. Gerard Gauthier

Latest Rating

Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to view these reviews. I walked into his clinic. He did not let me know the exam fee. He said the optometrists would let me kn... Read more

Dr. Mark Godley

Dr. Mark Godley

Latest Rating

Thank you Dr. Godley for your excellent care. I am so appreciative!