Eagle Ridge Hospital

Hospital

Rate Eagle Ridge Hospital

Ratings for Eagle Ridge Hospital

Value

So many inefficient people and frankly it needs an expansion along with a over haul of its administrative staff. The people need to demand more from the Fraser health board ! Root out the redundancy and inefficient people , policies and then identify where resources need help. Shame on the Fraser health board! Shame on the head administration at eagle ridge hospital!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Value

Horrible, one of the worst if not the worst hospitals in vancouver

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Value

I had a very positive experience at Eagle Ridge recently after undergoing shoulder surgery and a brief ward admittance. Eagle Ridge is a gem of a hospital. From the pre-op visit to the post op care, I found hospital staff to be fantastic from the administrators to the anesthesiologists, to the surgical team and the nursing staff. They were all communicative, thorough, attentive, and caring. The atmosphere in this hospital is positive and collegial and the setting is beautiful and serene. Hospital staff seemed genuinely happy to be at Eagle Ridge and this spilled over to excellent patient care. In the ward, I observed nurses, physiotherapists, dieticians and nurse's aids go out of their way to ensure the best possible care for even the most challenging patients. It was refreshing to observe in the hospital setting that patients' pain levels and special needs were taken seriously and not challenged, dismissed or belittled. No complaint was too small, no request was too big. The patient came first. Within a few minutes of a call button being pushed, someone came to check in our ward and never begrudgingly. The fantastic thing about this positive patient interaction is it does positively affect patient healing and morale. Patient safety and well being were also of primary importance when it came to patient discharge. Discharge didn't happen until the charge nurse and team deemed it was safe for him/her to transition home and that a follow up care plan was in place. All in all, my experience from my pre-op to post op at Eagle Ridge hospital was top notch. Thank you all!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Value

I appreciated the services provided by the health care providers at Eagle Ridge Hospital. I was attended to at a reasonable amount of time. My privacy was respected and there was a good tone to the hospital. My concern of another calf vein thrombus seen previously was not identified this time. This information was available to me because the doctor went above and beyond to give me that peace...if a clot was identified I would have been in big trouble because I am experiencing other concerns that would have caused me complications from taking previous anticoagulants . The steady flow of efficiency among the multidisciplinary team was good. Now to find services that can help me follow up with a "concern" of a biopsy result though at a faster pace.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Value

Very rude staff, unhelpful and impatient. Just because they are part of union doesn't mean they can do whatever they want.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Value

Arrived in severe condition in an ambulance and was forced out of stretcher into chair in screaming pain while nurses and other patients watched. There was a bed empty for an hour so my dad picked me up and carried me to the bed. Had to wait 4 hours before I was given any pain control. I was told later that people in the waiting room were crying they were so upset with what was happening to me. People urged the nurses to give me a bed. I clearly needed help and the staff were negligent. The facility is disgusting and not cleaned properly. I contracted an infection in this hospital due to that neglect. After this experience I went to VGH, they were appalled to hear what had happened to me an urged me to file a formal complaint. Within one hour at VGH i had been given pain control and was being treated. VGH is the only hospital I will ever go to now.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Value

This is the worst hospital around and Coquitlam is growing so much and we have to resort to royal columbian general hospital as our main hospital which is ridiculous because this is in new west minister and is already over populated and needs upgrades. For a city that has its own skytrain/bus/train system needs to evolve and upgrade to make this work. #nolongerasmalltown

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Value

We've had to bring our daughters to Emergency at this hospital twice. Both times we were seen in a very reasonable timeframe, and the medical issues that we were presenting with were dealt with swiftly and professionally. Doctors, nurses and other staff we interacted with were all pleasant and helpful. We would not hesitate to bring our children back to this hospital, should they require immediate medical attention in the future.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Value

I found that some of the LPN's were very rude, A lot of staff the staff behind the desk on W2 were extremely rude and on gossipy and would not answer the call bell.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Value

Great staff and medical team, really took care of me and kept me informed of everything going on despite being busy. Honestly negative people on this site need to rethink their attitudes and have some perspective on the hate they fill it with. People everyone are trying and going through things themselves have some compassion you guttless cowards.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Doctors at Eagle Ridge Hospital

Dr. Q. T. Nguyen

Dr. Q. T. Nguyen

1 review

Latest Rating

This person not only started to operate on the wrong finger, she did a poor job on both hands. My right hand after the operation was diagnosed as twice as bad as bef... Read more