Eagle Ridge Hospital

Eagle Ridge Hospital

Hospital

Rate Eagle Ridge Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Eagle Ridge Hospital

Value

Arrived in severe condition in an ambulance and was forced out of stretcher into chair in screaming pain while nurses and other patients watched. There was a bed empty for an hour so my dad picked me up and carried me to the bed. Had to wait 4 hours before I was given any pain control. I was told later that people in the waiting room were crying they were so upset with what was happening to me. People urged the nurses to give me a bed. I clearly needed help and the staff were negligent. The facility is disgusting and not cleaned properly. I contracted an infection in this hospital due to that neglect. After this experience I went to VGH, they were appalled to hear what had happened to me an urged me to file a formal complaint. Within one hour at VGH i had been given pain control and was being treated. VGH is the only hospital I will ever go to now.

Submitted July 24, 2017 | flag

Value

This is the worst hospital around and Coquitlam is growing so much and we have to resort to royal columbian general hospital as our main hospital which is ridiculous because this is in new west minister and is already over populated and needs upgrades. For a city that has its own skytrain/bus/train system needs to evolve and upgrade to make this work. #nolongerasmalltown

Submitted July 23, 2017 | flag

Value

We've had to bring our daughters to Emergency at this hospital twice. Both times we were seen in a very reasonable timeframe, and the medical issues that we were presenting with were dealt with swiftly and professionally. Doctors, nurses and other staff we interacted with were all pleasant and helpful. We would not hesitate to bring our children back to this hospital, should they require immediate medical attention in the future.

Submitted July 21, 2017 | flag

Value

I found that some of the LPN's were very rude, A lot of staff the staff behind the desk on W2 were extremely rude and on gossipy and would not answer the call bell.

Submitted May 3, 2017 | flag

Value

Great staff and medical team, really took care of me and kept me informed of everything going on despite being busy.

Honestly negative people on this site need to rethink their attitudes and have some perspective on the hate they fill it with. People everyone are trying and going through things themselves have some compassion you guttless cowards.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2017 | flag

Value

Was dissappointed in wait time in ER OCT/2015 ,crushed my finger to point of almost losing it and spent 4 hrs to see doctor , its a walk in clinic and that should be changed. once doctor seen me he said i should have been a priority, not a single complaint with staff after getting through ER wait. The staff were all Pros and showed it!!!! and thanks for saving my finger!!!!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2016 | flag

Value

Had to come to emergency and was pic eased ct scanned pain managed within a couple hours. Moved to a ward the next morning when I was stable. Staff very friendly and con cerned about my wants and needs and the place was VERY clean. Cleaning staff were in every day cleaning our room high marks from me!

Submitted April 24, 2016

Still waiting after almost 7 hours...what a joke
Apparently got taken off the list even though I NEVER LEFT

Submitted Feb. 6, 2016 | flag

Value

The nurses are rude, doctors dismissive and the hospital is dirty.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2015 | flag

Value

I've been here many times. Mixed experiences. The odd nurse or doctor has been great but the majority of my experience has been poor. An example; my wife has intense back pain. Laying on the waiting room floor, in great distress, waiting to get looked at. After almost two hours of ER staff glancing over at her in boredom a new nurse shows up on station and immediately gets my wife a blanket. What were the other nurses and staff thinking during those hours? And why can't you at least commit her earlier to the extent she could have been allowed to lay on one of the beds in the hallway? So yeah, *some* great staff but some cold, unsympathetic people that need to check their basic humanity. Enough it makes me think it's a reflection on management.

Submitted July 14, 2015 | flag