Eagle Ridge Hospital

Hospital

Rate Eagle Ridge Hospital

Ratings for Eagle Ridge Hospital

Value

While I agree with others that the ER room has a long wait time to get in, people need to understand that this is not the hospitals fault. The hospital is underfunded by the government. If you want to see changed, get everyone you know to email the government asking them to provide funding for and extra ER doctor at Eagle Ridge. The doctor I saw was awesome, very caring and easy going. there was no stress and everything was quite relaxed. The nurses were very professional and friendly. They were all working well as a team and I felt that they were doing their jobs very well. I was there for a total of 4.5 hrs, of which 2.5 hrs was waiting to see a doctor, and the rest was the doctor coming and going while dealing with other patients. My experience was a positive one over all and I thank them for their services.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Value

Went there with severe pain screaming and crying . Have fainted from the same pain before and did let them know what have happened before but no one seemed to be concerned. They were looking at me like I was crazy and put in a room a bit far from the rest so they don't get bothered. Left me there for about an hour in stabing pain feeling screaming for help no body would show up. If was to faint they would have found me dead after almost an hour. Dr seemed helpful but nurse had a very bad attitude and with no feelings for humans. Not the right people to work in this facilities if they have no good heart. After they gave me morphine and pain shot I felt very noushes light headed, week and throing up they wanted me to leave. I felt like dying and the nurse would tell me what do you want us to do. She couldn'the wait for me to leave. Horrible experience 😢 poor people who ending up there no use, no help

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Value

Something has to be done about the ER dept! FAR TO OVERCROWDED. Really think a 5 hour wait time to seek medical advice is totally unacceptable. This is not only 3rd world but a bloody mess of our health care system. Very disappointed! Tired of our so called elected officials who continually promise to fix it just to get elected then turn a blind eye and deaf ear to this serious situation. No wonder Americans balk our health care.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Value

I went to emergency twice this week with and both times the wait was unbelievable. The thursday night I waited 4 hours and wasn't even close to seeing anyone so I left . I ended up back at the facility 2 days later as issue was even worse , 6 hour wait and then another hour or so for a doctor who I've seen before . Probably the worst doctor I've ever dealt with ,very cold seemed like I was wasting their time even though my abdomen was swollen . After all this she advised I needed a ultrasound but they don't have one on weekends so I'd have to go to another emergency and they would set up that appointment but I'd have to wait again . An Emergency Dept that doesn't have a Ultrasound on weekends ? Seriously ....how screwed up is that ? I ended up getting a CT Scan only because I was upset I'd have to wait at another hospital for hours again and I told them I'm allergic to IV Contrast and also suffered from a drug induced brain injury that can be affected by certain drugs . They gave me something through an IV to deal with the contrast and I had a reaction and got lightheaded and couldn't function normally .They asked what was wrong and why I was shaking and I told them I was having a reaction . They asked me to get on a wheelchair and I could barely stand and as I tried I started to collapsed. They got frustrated w/ me , I guess they didn't believe I was having a reaction and moved me to a room w/ a table . They got me to get on that and put a blanket on me and put fluids into me and left .... I was having a reaction...no one helped me . The nurse didn't tell the doctor I was reacting and when they asked me to leave at 3:30 am I told them I had a reaction and wasn't feeling well . They didn't really offer any help and said I could just sit there until I was ready to leave . One of head nurses was really rude and would tel me I had to get out of this room because its for eye patients ....they put me in there I didn't choose it and then they moved me to a chair and left ..... This is by far the worst emergency dept Ive ever been to . It needs to be revamp and staff talked to about bedside manners .I didn't go there and wait 6 hrs to be treat and left like I was . I also saw the lady below w/ her kids and how they were treated . I also overheard my same asian doctor tell another fellow that he would have to go elsewhere after waiting 6 hrs because they didn't have an ultrasound ...... that fellow was just as upset . Either fix this medical team or close this ER . It's a joke , triage is poor . I was a level 2 on Thursday night and they bumped me to a level 3 on Sat night even with a swollen abdomen .Today I am sitting w/ a very painful headache as a result of the reaction I had last night

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Value

My 2 year old son has a soaking wet cast, and after 6 hours of waiting and 2 hours of my son screaming and having tantrums (because it was midnight), they finally stuck us in a room to get us out of the waiting room. This would seem like a good thing, but no nurse or doctor showed up for over another hour, just to tell me to dry it with a blow dryer and that I will be taking him to the cast clinic the following week. I guess this mediocre doctor must have the appointments for the cast clinic? Horrible service and zero care for patients, and especially young children. Disgraceful.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Value

This is the worst hospital I have every been to. Some of the nursing staff on W2 are terrible and stand around gossiping a whole lot and others sit behind the desk talking on the phone and even having there friends over to visit when they should be working, yet the complain how over worked they are, perhaps if they did there job that would not be an issue. Also some of the nurses should have to take a refresher course on how to give injections and on how to use diabetic equipment etc. The care aids should be made to understand that they are not doctors or nurses and just do there jobs accordingly instead of behaving like they know everything.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Value

We had the worst experience in our lives this hospital should be shut down it's so incompitant My daughter was released without being diagnosed after a doctor said she could die from her intestines being so bad. They just wanted her out.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Value

Nurses are incredible, they far outweigh the ethics of the doctors. The workers bringing the food are absolutely lazy - I was immobile and stuck to the bed and they wouldn’t bring the food tray any farther than the counter just inside my room - not super convenient. I got dirty looks when I asked them to bring it to my empty, awaiting wheely tray. I’d starve to death if it wasn’t for the nurses.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Value

I had a horrible experience here last Feb. Doctor I had was dismissive, rude and was not gentle with me even while I was incredible pain. If I remembered the doctors face and name, there would be a formal complaint against him. So utterly unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Value

I have been to this hospital emergency many times and have been a inpatient because of a blood clot last spring and the doctors, nurse, labs techs , CT Scan technicians all staff have been truly wonderful. The doctors went above and beyond to treat at every visit as well as when I was going in for my daily IV therapy treatment. Thank you all for the excellent care you all have provided. God bless you all.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Doctors at Eagle Ridge Hospital

Dr. Q. T. Nguyen

Dr. Q. T. Nguyen

1 review

Latest Rating

This person not only started to operate on the wrong finger, she did a poor job on both hands. My right hand after the operation was diagnosed as twice as bad as bef... Read more