Eagle Ridge Hospital

Eagle Ridge Hospital

Hospital

Rate Eagle Ridge Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Eagle Ridge Hospital

Value

I found that some of the LPN's were very rude, A lot of staff the staff behind the desk on W2 were extremely rude and on gossipy and would not answer the call bell.

Submitted May 3, 2017 | flag

Value

Great staff and medical team, really took care of me and kept me informed of everything going on despite being busy.

Honestly negative people on this site need to rethink their attitudes and have some perspective on the hate they fill it with. People everyone are trying and going through things themselves have some compassion you guttless cowards.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2017 | flag

Value

Was dissappointed in wait time in ER OCT/2015 ,crushed my finger to point of almost losing it and spent 4 hrs to see doctor , its a walk in clinic and that should be changed. once doctor seen me he said i should have been a priority, not a single complaint with staff after getting through ER wait. The staff were all Pros and showed it!!!! and thanks for saving my finger!!!!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2016 | flag

Value

Had to come to emergency and was pic eased ct scanned pain managed within a couple hours. Moved to a ward the next morning when I was stable. Staff very friendly and con cerned about my wants and needs and the place was VERY clean. Cleaning staff were in every day cleaning our room high marks from me!

Submitted April 24, 2016

Still waiting after almost 7 hours...what a joke
Apparently got taken off the list even though I NEVER LEFT

Submitted Feb. 6, 2016 | flag

Value

The nurses are rude, doctors dismissive and the hospital is dirty.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2015 | flag

Value

I've been here many times. Mixed experiences. The odd nurse or doctor has been great but the majority of my experience has been poor. An example; my wife has intense back pain. Laying on the waiting room floor, in great distress, waiting to get looked at. After almost two hours of ER staff glancing over at her in boredom a new nurse shows up on station and immediately gets my wife a blanket. What were the other nurses and staff thinking during those hours? And why can't you at least commit her earlier to the extent she could have been allowed to lay on one of the beds in the hallway? So yeah, *some* great staff but some cold, unsympathetic people that need to check their basic humanity. Enough it makes me think it's a reflection on management.

Submitted July 14, 2015 | flag

Value

Emergency is really bad. I had balder infection, Dr. asked to se me asap, but nurse forgot I was waiting for 7 hours, the infection moved to my kidneys and....

Submitted Jan. 5, 2015 | flag

Value

I would like to thank all the hospital staff for taking good care of me during my last 2 major surgeries about 6 weeks ago. They treated me like a VIP. They are so talented in their job. They put a lot of effort into their work and are very dedicated. This is by far the very best hospital I have ever been to. I could not ask for a better hospital. I wondered where will I be without them. I am very grateful to everyone at Eagle Ridge, especially the lady anesthesiologist for saving my life.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2015 | flag

Value

Staff need attitude adjustments. But they are great with kids!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2013 | flag