Pemberton Health Centre

Hospital

Rate Pemberton Health Centre

Ratings for Pemberton Health Centre

Value

My family and I have been patients at the Pemberton Medical Clinic for over 13 years. Great service from ALL front office staff and the Doctors. We are lucky to have this amazing level of service for a small town.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Value

Certainly not the best place to go if you need answers. All staff is professional and kind EXCEPT Barb at reception. She is rude, abrasive, has been overheard speaking of confidential medical information and refers to patients as "diseased". You will wait HOURS for your appointment and reception will not inform you of this wait. Prepare to wait a very minimum of 40 mins for your appointment and possibly be handled in a very rude fashion by someone who should not work in healthcare.

Submitted July 18, 2017

Value

Emergency nurses great, lab staff awesome, Regular Staff Doctors at the Clinic horrible!!!! if you have anything other than the common cold I would stay away from the clinic doctors! including the newly acquired ones! They will not look into anything further or recommend testing or another doctor, their medical knowledge is quite basic and they all seem very uncommitted to solving any health issue beyond the common cold! I would not use this clinic again as my regular family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Value

I have attended the emergency room and the Pemberton Health Centre several times over the years. Whether accompanying elderly people in crisis, or attending for my own health issues I have never failed to come away with a deep appreciation for the quality of care provided by this facility. Being a small community we do not have all the bells and whistles that may be attached to a larger facility but we have THE BEST staff of Doctors, Nurses and support people available BAR NONE!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Doctors at Pemberton Health Centre

Dr. Jim Fuller

Dr. Jim Fuller

Latest Rating

Was lucky enough to get an appointment with Dr. Fuller 30 minutes after I called the clinic. He was a good listener and confirmed my self diagnosis of a UTI. He wrot... Read more

Dr. Rebecca Lindley

Dr. Rebecca Lindley

Latest Rating

Dr. Lindley listened to my concerns about what might be angina. She saved my life when she diagnosed a serious cardiac problem. I needed open heart surgery and ha... Read more