Burnaby General Hospital

Burnaby General Hospital

Hospital

Rate Burnaby General Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Burnaby General Hospital

Value

great smaller hospital.................easy to get around......all friendly

Submitted May 19, 2017 | flag

Value

Couldn't help it but to press the buzzer coz I needed my pain med for my liver cyst but what I got is a nurse asking "what do you need?.. we're all very busy right now." Made me so angry!!! I'd rather pretend to be well to be sent home and just wait for my surgery that will be in RCH next week. Heard that's a better hospital to go to.

Submitted May 18, 2017 | flag

Value

The Canadian Hospital Reporting Project shows that Burnaby Hospital was the worst in Canada from 2010 to 2012 in category patient safety and quality of care. In my opinion, it is still the worst hospital in Canada.

Submitted April 12, 2017 | flag

Value

From admissions to post and preop, I had a great experience, my surgeon Dr Cuddington is fantastic. Everyone in the OR were just great. Take great care of you in recovery as well.

Submitted April 12, 2017 | flag

Value

Worst hospital on the planet. This hospital has also the worst nurses on the planet.

Submitted March 30, 2017 | flag

Value

The stuff gave me Tylenol that I did not have any pain. And did not give me it than I have really heavy pain after surgery, even if I asked many times. So, bring some Tylenol with you, if you do not want a heart attack. :) Food was despicable, but I understood that it was a not a 5-star hotel.
Nurses were good.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2016 | flag

Value

One doctor caring for the emergency and the words patients. One always have to wait for hours. Avoid if you can help it.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2016 | flag

Value

I have no choice. The hospital is the one the ambulances take you to. Avoid this place if you have a choice.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2016 | flag

Value

Oldest hospital on the planet. Services match. Mom died after a simple test. They were so uncaring.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2016 | flag

Value

Was in BGH for knee replacement surgery. Post surgery was in post op for 8 hours until a bed was ready on a hard gurney with no food and very poor care. Food was despicable! Ward was noisy and couldn't get sleep with so many interruptions. IV stopped working and it took 2 nurses and 12 tries to get it in right, they finally called a nurse from a different ward to get it right. Was supposed to be in hospital for 3 days but after speaking to my amazing surgeon he let me go home after 1 1/2 days. Hope I NEVER have to be in Burnaby Hospital ever again!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2016 | flag