Peace River Community Health Centre

Hospital

Rate Peace River Community Health Centre

Ratings for Peace River Community Health Centre

Value

The nurses in the Emergency Department are awesome. My husbands stroke and my heart attach have sent us to both U of A and peace river hospitals and I have found peace river to be the best. My nurses Chris , Kim , and Irene plus many more have been warn ,compassionate , understanding and friendly. They always take very good care of us even when they are stresses, hungry, need to go to the bathroom. They never fail to put their patients first. Thank you all for your great care of my family . So next time your in the emergency remember these nurses could be the only ones to help you Be respectful to them as they will be to you.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Value

I have the utmost respect for the staff in the Peace River Emergency department. I have seen those ladies run their butts off, miss dinner breaks, miss their children and families all to help anyone and everyone who walks through the doors regardless of the complaint. I commend these hard working people who are able to take 5 minutes out of their day to laugh and talk among their colleagues in light of staring death in the face and being criticized and open to abuse. I have been a patient in the Peace River Emergency department and when I have an emergency I will continue to put my trust and health care in to all the hardworking staff at the Peace River Emergency Department! Kudos ladies and Gentlemen!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Value

Nurse was really rude. Asked why I even bothered to come to the ER and then disregarded me and rolled her eyes at her co worker. Then afterwards the doctor said I wasted his time, and that HIS “whole hospital is full of people like” me, then said “you’re fine, this is the flu hunny, welcome to it”. He also spoke so loud that I’m sure half of the ER could hear everything clear as day. I went to a different hospital and they did x-rays and found out I actually had pneumonia. So much for being “fine” and wasting his time. He also proceeded to make a face at one of the paramedics as he walked out and then the paramedic looked at me and shook his head, I’ve never felt so humiliated in my life.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Value

Nurses in ER spend more time chatting & texting than working. I got wound infection from their carelessness - may be intentional by them!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Value

terrible care. nurse Ireland esp rude and incompeyent.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Doctors at Peace River Community Health Centre

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.