Daysland Health Centre

Hospital

Rate Daysland Health Centre

Ratings for Daysland Health Centre

Value

Don't go here if you want a doctor who actually cares. Bedside manner is horrible and I'm amazed that half of the doctors even have a medical licence! DO NOT GO HERE!!! If you are bleeding out, drive to a different Hospital, because they will not care about you. Worst hospital and worse doctors ever!!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Value

Just came into the emergency room, where Dr. Horn, Peiter W was the doctor. I was treated horribly. I drove from camrose because I have heard that Daysland is so much better.. after the way I was treated I completely disagree. The doctor barely even did an exam. Then when I asked him for a doctors note he was extremely rude, and I told him his bedside manor needed work. Then he proceeded to write a 2 page report then, I asked for a copy. He came back and told me he can't give me a copy but he would read it, I said I needed one second to put my phone away, and then he said no I don't have a second and instantly refused to read it out. He was completely unprofessional. I asked to file a complaint, and they "don't have complaint forms" then the front desk lady started defending him saying what a great doctor he is. I'm sorry but a great doctor should never leave a patient in tears. I asked who was in charge of the whole hospital, and she said no one. Well no wonder your hospital is a s h i t show. There is no one in charge. And they allow their doctors to emotionally and mentally abuse their patients. Don't go here if you want to be treated with respect.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Value

All excellent except gotta get rid of Elenor Horrible thing she is !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Value

Absoultley love this hospital! Amazing caring nurses, and some great doctors. I would pick this hospital every time if I could.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Value

While this hospital may be smaller and older then the average,the care you receive here is excellent. Both the doctors and nurses are first rate and are compassionate and caring like they shoud be. I have also spent time in the big city hospitals and if I had a choice of where to be ,I would pick Daysland every time and have.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Doctors at Daysland Health Centre

Dr. Andries Niemann

Dr. Andries Niemann

Latest Rating

I think Doctor Niemann is one of the best. He speaks Plain English and is really concerned and listens to you. I am so glad we have a good doctor like him in Dayslan... Read more

Dr. Peter (Chun-Chang) Huang

Dr. Peter (Chun-Chang) Huang

Latest Rating

This supposed doctor should lose his license. A quack. More interested in doing internsl exam that I did not need and unzipped my pants without asking. He also gave ... Read more

Dr. Brian Rudosky

Dr. Brian Rudosky

Latest Rating

Would never go anywhere else, Dr. Rudosky is so gentle and kind, I recommend him to everyone!!

Dr. Pieter Horn