Urgent Care Centre

Hospital

Rate Urgent Care Centre

Ratings for Urgent Care Centre

Value

The rudest hospital staff I have EVER encountered. People in this line of work shouldn't be this mean to patients.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Value

I’ve brought my son to urgent care 3 times in the last few months and although there’s been a wait, the staff have been phenomenal with my son. Huge thank you to the staff for normalizing that accidents happen.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Value

Front line nurses are just plain nasty and rude. I had severe chest pains and all I got was a cold stare. The doctor was really great but these people shouldn't be working in public service... maybe a bar would be more suitable.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Value

This is the last time I ever visit Airdrie Urgent Care. I had been ill for several days and had an extreme headache, neck pain and chronic fevers. I just wanted to rule out possible meningitis. The triage nurse asked me to tuck my chin to my chest and when I was able to do that, she said I definitely didn't have meningitis (really?). Why bother seeing a doctor then? While waiting, I was disappointed to hear staff talking about their personal lives (btw....we can hear everything you say, there's only a curtain between the patient and you). The nurse in training lacked patience, sympathy, she was rude, arrogant, sick (kept coughing) and needed further training on how to take vitals. The intern doctor was nice but didn't even think to check my ears, throat, glands, ask me to cough (I was quite wheezy) and recheck my vitals (I had chills). I was there for 2.5 hours and asked a few times if I still had my headache, yet was never ever offered anything (like an Advil) for the pain. The last time I was at urgent care was for a broken finger. The doctor did not know the protocol to immediately refer me to the Hand Clinic in Calgary for proper splinting. I made the request, however her insisted that I wait 2 weeks (in a ridiculous splint he pulled together). I went to see my family doctor to get a referral (and she even wanted me to wait 2 weeks!). I finally did see the hand specialist for proper splinting (he was disappointed that no one knew the proper protocol to immediately refer) and I lost 6 weeks of healing, from the time of my initial injury. I work as an allied health professional and I have no confidence in patient assessment & proper treatment at this urgent care center.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Value

Completely unreliable and just plain dumb up for 3 hours with dental pain a dozen of hem just standing around while people are in urgent need sure wouldnt know its urgent care if not for name extremely rude staff ....too much to list what a jokers palace

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Value

I had to go to Urgent Care with a post op complication, and was surprised with how fast and how friendly the staff were. I especially want to give recognition to my nurse, Monika, who had a wonderful sense of humour, relieved me of my fear, and went above and beyond to make sure she took good care of my problem. Thank you Monika ! You are an incredible nurse !

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Value

Found staff unprofessional. Personal conversations going on. Little regard for pain management in a shoulder injury. Poor bedside manner when administering injection medication. Was rude when asked if we could go directly to X-ray as told us he needed to wait ten to fifteen minutes for the drug to take effect. Onset of the drug is thirty minutes and peak 2-3 hours. Felt this to be poor understanding of medication. Have a medical background and this was a very disappointing experience. Suggest as a construct feedback that you understand who your audience is get to know the family you are working for. You are providing a service. I am embarrassed by your level of care as it reflects poorly on us all as professionals.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Value

I have been to Airdrie urgent care three times in the last 10 years. I was taken in right away and received excellent care from both nurses and doctors. Great to have a place like this, when you really need it. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Value

crazynesss ! I get tolled one hour dont worry and then people who are not even sick are being called it is honestly bull ! the health system really needs to make some changes ! ! not to mention people making them seleves seem worse then what they are to get in sooner even more bull!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Value

I don’t understand why the front line nurses are so rude. Every time I have been there I feel like I’m wasting their time. I’m public service worker and am friendlier to people who are yelling at me than they are when I have walked in with my son (who turned out to have pneumonia), daughter or just myself so I don’t know why they feel they can act like that. Making people feel like they shouldn’t have come there will ultimately turn an urgent matter into an emergency one day if it hasn’t already.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Doctors at Urgent Care Centre

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.