Perth Clinic

Ratings for Perth Clinic

Great psychiatrist. Some good nurses. Tranquil place for recovery

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Value

Don't go there.......I had an allocated nurse who wanted me to put in a complaint about a fellow Nurse who looked after me. I just mentioned something in passing. This Nurse was more concerned with me putting in a complaint than my own health concerns. She was a small Irish nurse about sixty just wanted to get other Nurses into trouble. The place is all wrong.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Value

Nurses were rude and cold people. I left worse than when I was admitted

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Value

They left my highly anxious daughter alone in her room too frightened to go to dinner to get food (nobody noticed) and then moved her belongings to another room when she was in a group to come back and find an older male in her room and she had to ask him could she please get her laptop out of the lockup unit. Her new room had belongings in it left by previous patient and nobody seemed to want to take charge of them. Basically my highly anxious teenager felt so unsafe she begged to come home. She had a higher suicide risk in Perth Clinic then at home!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Value

At first glance it's fantastic, but does it really get to the heart of your issues? Not for me. I found the groups lightweight and a lot of the nurses to be too busy to pay any attention to me as an individual. It's obviously better than anywhere public, but from experience, somewhere like Abbortsford is 100x better.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Value

Exceptionally dedicated and attentive staff, from the nursing staff and therapists to the wonderful cleaning staff and the incredibly talented catering staff. Everything is done to provide a complete holistic approach to care and recovery. A tranquil place to receive care and every level of treatment.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Value

Best stay got me back on track and the food was amazing!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Doctors at Perth Clinic

Dr. Angelene Chester

Dr. Angelene Chester

Latest Rating

Dr Chester is amazing. She is kind, caring, understanding, knowledgeable and is happy to explain her decisions further at request, which fills me with confidence reg... Read more

Dr. Pankaj Kataria

Dr. Pankaj Kataria

Latest Rating

Excellent clinical skills, very compassionate and helpful

Dr. Michael Sikes

Dr. Michael Sikes

1 review

Latest Rating

Reliable and skilled surgeon, he is the kindest doctor you are ever likely to meet.

Dr. Larissa Harding

Dr. Larissa Harding

1 review

Latest Rating

This Dr has just commenced her career as a consultant psychiatrist and would have be the worst in her field. She’s judgemental,, lacks empathy and definitely in it ... Read more

Dr. Andrew Ford