Qe II

Qe II

Hospital

Rate Qe II

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Qe II

Value

I could not fault the care. Although males and females are in the same 3 bed room. Got pain relief when I needed it.

Submitted June 23, 2017 | flag

Value

Lovely, clean hospital full of smiling. friendly, highly skilled people. Quite empty when I was there.

Submitted June 4, 2017 | flag

Value

Don't go there unless you want to wait in pain for hours and get no help. Ended up transfering to private hospital. Extremely unprofessional and uncaring.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2017 | flag

Value

Emergency department was appalling was fast tracked what a joke sat there 6 hours still no doctor nurse advised upon request it could be another 4 hours before a doctor sees us. In agony pain left and went to a private hospital where I was admitted and seen by a doctor with 5 minutes.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2016 | flag

Value

So grateful to all at QEII over so many years, for the care and treatment of my extended family. We are so fortunate to have such dedicated staff over all areas. Thank you all.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2015 | flag

Value

I had my hysterectomy done at this hosital by dr Michael O'brian. Very happy with the surgery. Staff very good. Also my husband had his cataract done by dr Rumbach at QE II with very good outcome.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag