Qe II

Hospital

Rate Qe II

Ratings for Qe II

Value

Was taken by ambulance to ED for chest pain left waiting in so much pain sitting up in a chair . Never performed the diagnostic tests necessary even though I am a at risk of heart problems with Auto immune diseases. Sent home at 5.am no answers no referrals because my pain had eased finally. Ended up in private ED 2days later with heart surgery and needing two stents . Very unprofessional and a lack of duty of care for patients. Shouldn’t have to pay to possibly save my life

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Value

Pretty awful treatment by the incharge. I was in the ED for an overdose, the nurses are kind though .

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Value

I found QE2 to be a good public hospital. The only thing I didn't like was mixed genders in a room. But I guess with bed shortages has to be where there is a bed.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Value

Do not trust some Dr In QEII, I never ever forgot it. Dr Ronik From ED told me your dad to old now, no more treatment, for other Dr they said no benefit no treatment. Very bad. Lack of experience and unbehaviour. No rate

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Value

Horrible experience. I had a severe asthma attack and was left for 3 hours gasping for air because there were no beds. Denied proper pain relief. Was sent an apology letter as doctor misread my notes which said I smiled weed as a teenager. They assumed. I was drug seeking.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Value

Our experience with a recent visit to emergency: we expected a waiting period, but it was reasonably quiet. Clean surrounds, good signage, efficient triage, courteous and professional care. I have a background as an RN, and I was impressed with the facility, the staff and how our situation was managed.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Value

I could not fault the care. Although males and females are in the same 3 bed room. Got pain relief when I needed it.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Value

Lovely, clean hospital full of smiling. friendly, highly skilled people. Quite empty when I was there.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Value

Don't go there unless you want to wait in pain for hours and get no help. Ended up transfering to private hospital. Extremely unprofessional and uncaring.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Value

Emergency department was appalling was fast tracked what a joke sat there 6 hours still no doctor nurse advised upon request it could be another 4 hours before a doctor sees us. In agony pain left and went to a private hospital where I was admitted and seen by a doctor with 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016