• VB search
User Tag List

#1 Old 10-05-2017, 04:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Lipoma on neck

Hi, I’m planning to get tattooed on my neck. There’s a skin lump on my neck where I wish to ink. My tattooist suggested that I should remove the lump before getting inked. This lump I have is really soft to touch. It’s been there for a long time. There’s no visible growth or size change for this. It moves easily if I prod it with my finger. I called my physician and sought advice regarding removing this lump. He told me that it might be a lipoma and it can be removed easily. I have fixed an appointment for lipoma removal procedure from a clinic in Barrie. It is scheduled next week. Does anyone had done this kind of surgery before? What's the recovery time for lipoma removal procedure? How long should I have to wait to get inked? Will the ink cause any other skin rashes or infections? I’m planning to do a psychedelic artwork as the tattoo. The projection of this lipoma would give a 3D effect to the work. If I change my mind about this removal procedure, is it alright to get the tattoo over this lipoma? Kindly share your views. Thank you in advance.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page