• VB search

#1 Old 01-04-2017, 05:39 AM

(Thread Starter)
Smile makeover

Hi all,
I have a bit long nose, and my teeth is really small. So, when I smile, it looks really odd, and my teeth is not seen properly. Because of this, I donít have a great smile, and this really affects my confidence. I am really conscious about this, and I smile less because of this, or I keep my mouth covered with my hand while smiling. It is now that I am knowing from one of my friend about smile makeovers. But, I am not very sure about my case. Anyway on my friendís suggestions, I am planning to go for a cosmetic smile makeover from a dental clinic in Burlington. But, I have never visited a dentist, and I am too scared of them. I need some advice on how to overcome this fear. Also, has anyone gone for smile makeover, and did it make a difference ?
#2 Old Today, 03:27 AM

While visiting to a dentist do use relaxation techniques such as breathing exercises that can help you relax at the dentist's office.

Use Distraction techniques such as listening to music or watching TV in your dental chair can help take away some of the fear during your dental appointment.

Few dental clinic provides sedation dentistry to help you relax and be comfortable during your dental appointment.

It's very necessary to have a great smile. So, improve the appearance of the smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as dental veneers, composite bonding, tooth implants and teeth whitening.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page