Feeling dizzy and off balance since last 2 years
I am male 33 years. Feeling dizzy and off balance since last 2 years. Initially it was manageable but since last three months its making me disable.
I made countless visits to doc office with nothing got diagnosed yet. I feel off balance like I am rocking although my body is still. I am facing following symptoms
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, off balance often prominent after sleep, I feel like I am in some bubble world. It brings episode of nausea.
- Heavy eyes, difficulty moving eyes. Vision has been degraded, blurred vision, trouble seeing in the night. Sandy/windy eyes. Difficult concentrating on computer screen
- Continues heavy head, sometimes front head, sometimes side or sometime back part of the head. Sometime get pretty bad headache. Feels like originating from neck, but not always.
- Trouble in coordination, feels like I will drop something that is hold in my hand.
- Slurred speech, During episode of off balance/dizziness, I find difficult to pronounce certain words.
- Stiffed neck, although itís not showstopper, but sometime I feel my headache is originating from there.
- I feel my legs are warm like I have fever.
I have consulted cardiologist, neurologist, ENT, ophthalmologist, physical therapist, allergist and endocrinologist, following tests has been done with nothing found except a little high blood pressure for which I am taking Biostolic 5mg since last three months. Also my cholesterol level is little elevated.
Also I am suffering with episodes of ED since these symptoms has started two years back, its off and on, not sure its related to this.
- Stress test Ė 2 times
- Echocardiogram Ė 2 times
- Heart CT - Calcium score is 0.
- Cardio Vascular ABI
- Hormone test - all hormones ok except testosterone low at 290
- Brain MRI without contrast
- Balance ENG test - Little BPVV identified on left year but Physical therapist ruled out that after performing Epley maneuver two times.
- Lyme disease test
- Allergy test - no allergy found
- Physical therapist is trying gaze stabilization exercise, he suspect VOR, but no relief yet after 4-5 visits.
- ophthalmologist examined eye, have very minor cataract which doesnít require any treatment. He suggested to check for ocular myasthenia.
Appointment is scheduled for ocular myasthenia in the month end.
I am also planning to visit orthopedics to check if I have cervical related problem as I have stiff neck.
I started doing cardio exercises since 4 months and since last 3 months I am also lifting heavy weights in gym.
So here is my story, I feel like disable everyday as I wake up with headache, off balance, not able to concentrate on my work. Any real experience who got similar symptoms? Please help.