• VB search
User Tag List

#1 Old 11-11-2017, 06:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Chronic ear pressure

Hi, I am 23 y old girl who feels ear pressure all the time. First time I remember that I felt something was different with my ears when I was in my 5th grade in primary school, so around 10 y old. I don't know if I had it before that and I just don't remember having it, or I have not realized I had it..
Just since then I have never had a moment I have not been feeling it. It is really annoying especially when I have to concentrate on a task such as reading or studying.. I am doing the thing with my nose that you usually do when you are in the plane.. I am doing it all the time and it does not feel good doing it in some social situations where you have to be elegant or something.. I only forget about this problem when I am doing something very exciting so that is good.. I feel like something is wrong in my nose and that this is where the problem is.. I had an operation of septum (because I had deviation) and was really really hoping that would solve the problem.. but no.. still the same.. (I had it when I was 15)..
Also, my nose is always runny.. there was never time in my life it was not.. and that frustrates as well.. I still have my tonsils and I asked my doctor if I should take them of but they said better not...I did took out the one in my nose when I was very very small..
Anyway I hope this all makes sense and one day I will find the solution to this problem because it really frustrates me...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page