• VB search
User Tag List

#1 Old 09-20-2017, 09:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Dentures- Need advice

Recently, my friend and I went to Sussex Drive to see Rideau Falls. We met with an accident there. We were riding so fast and our bike hit with a huge truck. When I saw her bleeding, I fainted. They took us to a nearby hospital. She was seriously injured and was in the ICU for more than a month. I got my foot fractured and couldn't be with her. No one told me about her and I spent days in my home without knowing her condition.
When I was able to walk, I went to the hospital and was shocked to see her. She lost her 13 teeth. I ran out of the hospital as I wasn’t able to face her parents and cried for hours. She was my best friend and I could not bear the pain. I thought of helping her. I went to several doctor friends of mine and everyone suggested getting conventional dentures. But I need to research more about this to suggest to my friend. She is so beautiful and will dentures make her look different? And how long will it last? Is there any other general dental service that can replace the missing teeth?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page