• VB search

#1 Old 01-19-2015, 10:38 PM

(Thread Starter)
Really need some Help.........

I have a decayed tooth in my left upper jaw. It is really sensitive so I can't even drink a cup of coffee. Last day I went to a smile centre near to my home at thornhill. They told me that I have to undergo a tooth restoration process or else I have to pull out my tooth and fix a dental implant in future. I don't know anything about these processes so I need some expert advises......Thanks in advance
#2 Old 01-20-2015, 04:25 AM

If at all possible, I would try to save the tooth. If you go with the other option and have the tooth extracted, don't wait too long before having an implant put it, as the rest of your teeth in that area could shift.
I've never had an dental implant, I heard they are expensive. I've had crowns, fillings, bonding and a couple of root canals. I don't have any complaints.
Just make sure you have a good dentist.
#3 Old 03-23-2016, 07:15 AM

Thanks to discussed your problem by this forum ,If your are facing problem on your teeth ,so it will harm regularly, so, get best advice by your family dentist and consultant then after proceed for treatment ,

A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants may be an option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason.

Vita Dental is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, We have
professional and Experienced team of dentist, which is provides the highest quality care to patients and their families. Schedule your Appointment by call at 713-766-1208.
!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page