User Tag List

#1 Old 12-29-2016, 08:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Need suggestions

Hi,
I have a kid who is 10 years old. He was so lazy to brush his teeth from his childhood and now he is going through severe pain. I asked about this issue to our family doctor. But, he said that, the best way is to cleanse it and keep it clean. But, I don't find it to be practical. An idea which came up in my mind was teeth whitening. Is it a good method to solve this problem? Couple of days before was read few articles on http://www.parkerhilldental.com/our-...eth-whitening/ and was into it for a moment. If you find it to be good, kindly share your experiences. Hope it will help my kid.
Thanks in advance
#2 Old 08-24-2017, 12:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If he is going through severe pain that may be sign of gingivitis / tooth decay. Teeth whitening is cosmetic. You should take him to see a dentist.

By the age of 7, the first adult molars erupt, establishing the back bite. During this time, an orthodontist can evaluate front-to-back and side-to-side tooth relationships. For example, the presence of erupting incisors can indicate possible overbite, open bite, crowding or gummy smiles. Timely screening nips issues in the bud and helps maintain that incredible smile.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page