• VB search
User Tag List

#1 Old 06-07-2019, 11:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
i got a huge high neck pain

Hi, I have been having defined ankylosing spondylitis for 6 years. Recently when I was moving my neck it felt like a joint got stuck toward my face direction that I'm feeling terrible. I feel very numb on my left arm, heart beating speed decreased so really hard to breath. I went to take the x-ray and Ct scan also when for an emergency, the doc seems never get to me with the result and the doc in emergency told me it can be my imagination. the feeling of my head skin is so numb that i cant sleep at night. i am a really hard worker works in a local bank, i never called in sick but recently i called sick a lot cause I can't even come out of the bed. A couple of days ago when i was twisting my neck, it went back for a day and right after that twist, i felt so good and comfortable that all the pain was gone, but very unfortunately that the joint went back into the pain spot and all that pain has come back. Please consider taking me as your patient that i can't wait to have some treatment, at least i need to know that I'm actually still can be cured and I am really close to lose hope and give up on my life!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page