• VB search

#1 Old 08-06-2014, 03:47 PM

(Thread Starter)
Meditation...

While not specifically related to doctors, I thought we could have a thread to discuss meditation.

I meditate every morning, nothing terribly significant maybe about 20 minutes average, but I do have to say if I miss a morning I can feel the effects, my mind feels like scrambled eggs.

My favorite technique is breathing only through the nose and focusing between my eye brows. I feel focused, I feel clear and above all my mind is no longer in a jumble!

Whats your favorite technique, how has it affected your life?
#2 Old 03-23-2016, 08:23 AM

Hello Sheen ,

Nice topic you discussed here for healthy life and i agree with you.

My favorite meditation technique-Focusing the attention on a single object during the whole meditation session. This object may be the breath, a mantra, visualization, part of the body, external object, etc. As the practitioner advances, his ability to keep the flow of attention in the chosen object gets stronger, and distractions become less common and short-lived. Both the depth and steadiness of his attention are developed.

Vita Dental is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, We have
professional and Experienced team of dentist, which is provides the highest quality care to patients and their families. Schedule your Appointment by call at 713-766-1208.
!
#3 Old 03-28-2016, 12:22 PM

That sounds like a cool technique Vitadent, if you have a mobile phone I recommend checking out the meditation app Headspace. It's my fave. It offers free guided Mindfulness meditations.
#4 Old 05-24-2016, 02:06 AM

I like meditating. I used breathing technique. Now I don't meditate. I'm a chronic pain patient. The pain doesn't allow me to focus. I feel the pain every time.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page