• VB search
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jessica.S

#1 Old 08-06-2014, 01:59 PM

(Thread Starter)
Lets Talk About Water!

How many glasses of water are you drinking daily if any?

The common recommendation is that we drink 8, 8-ounce glasses of water per day, something great to follow as water is vital for our systems.
aacdel.com likes this.
#2 Old 08-06-2014, 02:27 PM

I usually have about 4 a day. I find if I drink too much water, I get a headache.
#3 Old 08-08-2014, 02:31 PM

(Thread Starter)
I believe headaches are a sign that you may be drinking too much water. Do you know how much water for you is too much?

One of the best indicators I know of to see how your hydration progresses in real time as you drink more water throughout the day is the color of your urine. If it's a dark yellow, you're severely dehydrated, light yellow to clear means you're hydrated.

#4 Old 09-03-2014, 06:03 AM

I usually drink 8-9 glasses of water. It helps keeps my system healthy and clean. But most people I have seen hardly drink 4-5 glasses per day which is lower than the normal limits.
#5 Old 11-12-2014, 06:48 AM

Its different requirement for different bodies, It really depends on many lifestyle factors. Your "should" could be very different than someone else based on your daily activities.
#6 Old 12-17-2014, 12:02 AM

I usually drink about 8-10 glasses of water everyday. I think it helps lose my weigh, reduce stress, water give my skin a beautiful sheen and so on. I think drinking water has a huge number of important benefits.
#7 Old 12-17-2014, 07:25 AM

re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherdumpling View Post
I usually have about 4 a day. I find if I drink too much water, I get a headache.
8 glass of water is enough for body...
#8 Old 01-06-2015, 09:44 AM

Sorry to break in but please I am an agent/broker for the Metzler Group, We are in partnership with US Global investors providing loan at a 2.5% interest rate and at a 0.5% monthly interest rate. Kindly send an executive summary of the assistance needed.

My name is Joseph Metzler (442) 777 2186. You can also contact me via SMS,
I hope to serve you better.
#9 Old 05-02-2015, 08:41 AM

Many films about water are being made all around the world. Let’s Talk About Water started with the simple idea: to engender change and awareness around the various local, regional, and global water issues we face, we need discussion—and what better force for sparking debate than the moving picture? Let’s Talk About Water (LTAW) is an award-winning event team available for university campuses and other community settings, composed of a film program and panel discussion about water problems and solutions.
Linda Lilienfeld, the Project Coordinator of Let’s Talk About Water and creator of this formula, has thirty-five years of film and picture research experience in history and natural science. Partnering with the Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc. (CUAHSI), Let’s Talk About Water is designed to bridge the paths of communication between scientists, students and the broader public community. A specially chosen program of films serves to engage and make accessible questions of water, while expert panel discussions bring perspective and focus to the film topics.

Mold removal in Delaware

mold, mold removal, mold remediation, black mold, toxic black mold, mildew, musty smell, mold abatement, mold testing, mold inspection, remove mold, house mold and kill mold. No matter which one of these terms you used to find us, we fix them ALL. Give us a call today to let us know what you need us to do for you..........Mold removal in Delaware

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page