• VB search
User Tag List

#1 Old 10-21-2017, 01:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Tooth problems??

Hey!! I am posting this for my 60-years-old granny. She was so pretty as well as a good smoker when she was in her teens. She smokes more than 6 cigarettes a day. But smoking ruined her life. Her husband left her and it gifted her a lot of diseases. She even had lung cancer. She survived only because of God's grace. She tried many ways but couldn't quit her smoking and finally get the help of an addiction treatment centre to get rid of this habit. Finally she achieved her goal but her health condition was terrible after that.
Most of her teeth are decayed and had got a hole in it. Her teeth looks yellowish in color. I am getting married in a month and she wants to look gorgeous for my wedding ceremony. I am her only granddaughter and I need to help her out. I asked my friends regarding this and one of them suggested a root canal treatment from Calgary. Is root canal effective for the decayed tooth? Some of her teeth are gone completely. Are dentures, a good choice? For her stained teeth, I suggested her teeth whitening. Is there any problem in doing all these at her age? Kindly share your opinions. Thanks!!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page