• VB search

#1 Old 08-05-2014, 11:15 PM

(Thread Starter)
Angry Beyond frustrated already

Hi, it's rockygirl. However, I can't sign in as rockygirl, because I keep getting a message that my password is wrong. It's not, by the way. I tried to contact the administrators to let them know the problem but I can't because I don't have the graphics that prove I am not a spam bot. I don't even know what a freaking spam bot is. All I know is that I want to answer someone's thread and I can't, and I can't sign in, and I can't contact anyone.

WHY IN THE WORLD DID THE NEW OWNERS BREAK SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT BROKEN!?!?!??!?!??!?!?

Very disappointed.
#2 Old 08-06-2014, 05:16 AM

That happened to me too rockygirl so I just signed up again using the same name and password ... and it seems to have worked.

Last edited by holycow!; 08-06-2014 at 05:19 AM.
#3 Old 08-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peevedrocky View Post
Hi, it's rockygirl. However, I can't sign in as rockygirl, because I keep getting a message that my password is wrong. It's not, by the way. I tried to contact the administrators to let them know the problem but I can't because I don't have the graphics that prove I am not a spam bot. I don't even know what a freaking spam bot is. All I know is that I want to answer someone's thread and I can't, and I can't sign in, and I can't contact anyone.

WHY IN THE WORLD DID THE NEW OWNERS BREAK SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT BROKEN!?!?!??!?!??!?!?

Very disappointed.
Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. Please bear with us as we work to resolve these issues as soon as possible!

RateMDs Support Team
#4 Old 08-06-2014, 10:47 AM

Your CAPTCHA is buggy, displaying on some pages but not others. It's difficult to write you when one can't register or answer a non-existent CAPTCHA, and the "contact us" page requires replying to one.

Also, your scripts are frequently not terminating properly. Anyone running the Facebook API with its memory hogging script should not encounter difficulty running scripts from other sites.

Last edited by MicOnTheNorthShore; 08-06-2014 at 10:49 AM.
#5 Old 08-29-2014, 12:15 PM

Ditto Frustrated With Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by peevedrocky View Post

Very disappointed.
Similar frustrating issues that you're having RockyGirl. Like you had to register and become a Junior Member under a new user name. Have contacted support with no response thus far. Being very patient.
#6 Old 01-29-2015, 02:57 PM

I absolutely DON'T LIKE this new ratemds.com website! Why did they change it? The old one was perfectly fine, understandable, easy to navigate. I could look up a list of ALL the doctors in my area or ALL doctors specializing in a particular field in my area. Now if I try to do a search it only lists the top 10 doctors! USELESS!
#7 Old 01-30-2015, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. Keep in mind that there is a drop down menu at the very bottom left hand corner. There, you can select different layout styles.

Hope that helps, thanks for your feedback.

Marie,
community support

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page