Medical Discussion Forum - RateMDS.com

Medical Discussion Forum - RateMDS.com (https://www.ratemds.com/forum/)
-   Technical Support (https://www.ratemds.com/forum/70-technical-support/)
-   -   Admin does not respond to comment removal request - urgent! (https://www.ratemds.com/forum/70-technical-support/12610-admin-does-not-respond-comment-removal-request-urgent.html)

schabss 12-20-2016 12:09 PM

Admin does not respond to comment removal request - urgent!

Hi:
I PM admin to get help with deleting a comment but never got a reply. I indicated the link and text. I was not logged at the time of comment posting and have no possibility of removal and submitting new one. I would appreciate any help.
Thank you.

schabss 12-21-2016 10:36 AM

It is really frustrating that Admin does not reply to any emails or PM. It is also frustration that I do not have access to my own comments. Anyone know how to contact admin?

Administrator 12-21-2016 11:28 AM

Hey there,

Your PM was responded to this morning. Please refer to it for information and answers to your inquiry.

Thanks,
- JB

schabss 12-21-2016 01:53 PM

Admin Response

Thank you very much for the reply. It looks like I am a little impatient. I am orry and thank you for your help.

schabss 12-22-2016 05:06 PM

Admin does great job but difficulties in contacting support.

Admin helped me to find a solution to my problem but now I have a difficulties in contacting support. I sent the few emails (yesterday and today) and have not received any reply regarding a status of my request. It is really frustrating especially when you flag your request as urgent and provide all requested information. I hope that operator of the website cares about customers service. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.

schabss 12-22-2016 05:37 PM

Support

Big thanks to support that helped me to solve my problem. I really appreciate your help. Great customer service and great portal. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Administrator 12-23-2016 12:06 PM

Hey there,

if you would like someone to make changes on your directory, please contact support@ratemds.com

they should be able to assist you within 3 days, excluding weekends and holidays.

Lee

catlove 12-25-2016 11:20 AM

Please Respond - Urgent!

Hi Admin,

I'm in the same boat. I was not logged in at the time of posting and can't delete the comments. Please respond to my PM asap. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Administrator (Post 153738)
Hey there,

Your PM was responded to this morning. Please refer to it for information and answers to your inquiry.

Thanks,
- JB

catlove 12-27-2016 08:28 PM

Hi Admin,

I've been waiting patiently for your response to my PM. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.

catlove 12-30-2016 01:35 PM

Admin, please respond

Hi Admin, Please respond to my PM as soon as possible. Thank you for your help.