• VB search
 1Likes

#1 Old 06-04-2016, 07:16 PM

(Thread Starter)
Unhappy Frustrated User. Want to delete a comment

Hello everyone,

I made a comment about a doctor in the heat of the moment one week ago as an anonymous. I regret it and I wanted to delete it with no success. I emailed Ratemds multiple times with no response. When they finally gave me a response they told me to flagged it for a removal. I did flag it but the comment is still there.
Why is it so easy to write a comment but when it's time to remove it, it's a nightmare?
Ratemds should think about that.
It's really stressful.

Can you please help me?
#2 Old 06-04-2016, 10:09 PM

(Thread Starter)
Can anyone please help me? It's really stressful. I don't want no lawsuit.
Why is it so difficult to ask for a removal?
Why no administrator respond to me?

Please help
#3 Old 06-05-2016, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother78 View Post
Can anyone please help me? It's really stressful. I don't want no lawsuit.
Why is it so difficult to ask for a removal?
Why no administrator respond to me?

Please help
Don't expect a response. I am sorry to say but this site is run by amateur and irresponsible people. It might have started with the idea to provide service for patients but unfortunately it is failing to do so as it shows complete lack of respect towards consumers.
#4 Old 06-06-2016, 02:54 PM

Hi, Brother78,

Unfortunately, it's very difficult for RateMDs to remove anonymous ratings. If RateMDs was to remove every comment someone said they wanted removed, doctors could game the system to get their bad ratings removed.

If you email support@ratemds.com from the same computer you posted your rating from, they may be able to remove the rating.

If you posted the comment while logged in, you can modify your ratings, and add an extra comment.

Hope this helps.
-Exo
#5 Old 06-06-2016, 07:09 PM

(Thread Starter)
Thank you all for your comments.
KBee there is little hope I guess:
https://ca.linkedin.com/jobs/view/132399722

But exobyt I have to say that this is not fair for Anonymous users (I was not logged in). Why penalized Anonymous users? RateMDs should just not accept anonymous comments.
I made the comment in the heat of the moment. I change my mind right after. The doctor dont know nothing about this. I email RateMDs multiple times from the same computer(same IP address) to remove the ratings with no success.

Has somebody got the same problem than me get resolved?
#6 Old 06-07-2016, 01:11 PM

It is possible to get your comment removed.

If you Private Message the Administrator with the comment you made and the doctor's name, RateMDs should be able to remove it for you.
#7 Old 06-12-2016, 10:31 AM

(Thread Starter)
My problem has been resolved!

Thank you exobyt and Kbee for your response and help

God Bless
exobyt likes this.
#8 Old 06-12-2016, 09:01 PM

Brother78, just wondering what is that you did in order to have your review removed?
i am in the same boat. i wrote a really, really harsh review while in the heat of the moment/slight intoxication. it is not reflective of my actual experience. this review is giving me a lot of anxiety. it is really, really affecting my life.
i have contacted ratemd's THREE times now, to no avail.
i have even provided my IP Address as proof that it was me.
this is ridiculous. what a horrible site.
please, how did you do this? thank you.
#9 Old 06-12-2016, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exobyt View Post
It is possible to get your comment removed.

If you Private Message the Administrator with the comment you made and the doctor's name, RateMDs should be able to remove it for you.
hello exobyt. how do you go about pm'ing the admin? i only know how to contact support. thank you.
i really need this review removed. i am using the same computer as i used to post the review. again, i've contacted support multiple times, with no success. thank you.
#10 Old 06-13-2016, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rince View Post
hello exobyt. how do you go about pm'ing the admin? i only know how to contact support. thank you.
i really need this review removed. i am using the same computer as i used to post the review. again, i've contacted support multiple times, with no success. thank you.
Hi Rince,

Use this link https://www.ratemds.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=1 to send a message to the Administrator with the comment you made and the name of the doctor, and they'll work with you to get it taken down.

Please message me if you have any troubles. Hope this helps!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page