Ratings for Dr. Javad A. Sajan, MD

Facing breast cancer was hard but deciding to have breast reconstruction/augmentation after my treatments would have been even more difficult if I hadn’t discussed my options with Dr. Sajan. He and his staff members are so compassionate and caring. I’m sure I couldn’t have had finer care or better results. My most sincere thanks to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

People used to be surprised when I’d reveal my true age until the day I hit 40 and all those flattering comments about my youthful looks stopped. I consulted with Dr. Sajan about a facelift to tighten up the sagging at my chin and neck. Good move! I look (and feel) more youthful without the obvious plastic surgery appearance. Many thanks to Dr. Sajan and his great team.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I dreamed of having a voluptuous top half. Some plastic surgeons don’t really want to “overdo” breast augmentation but Dr. Sajan took me seriously and thanks to his implant recommendations and surgical magic, I have the voluptuous, curvy shape I’ve always wanted.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I thought I would be really happy with my bigger bust after my first implant surgery (another doctor) but I just never got comfortable with that much “up front.” I still wanted more fullness than my original cup size but not as big. I decided to talk with Dr. Sajan about switching out my original too-much breast implants for smaller ones. He suggested several size and shape options based on my body type and preferences. Redoing my implants was the right choice.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I was kind of lopsided looking. You know, normal on the top half but too full in the waist, hips, and thighs. When I began to hate the way I looked, I talked with Dr. Sajan. He performed liposuction on those ugly and bulging areas. I no longer look as lopsided and my clothes fit a lot better, too. I’m really pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I had love handles ever since my college days. It was really embarrassing especially as I was a scholarship athlete. I pursued amateur athletics after graduation and while those love handles should have been a no-issue matter, they mattered to me. Dr. Sajan did liposuction to remove the love handles and my body finally has the athletic look that matches my actual condition.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

My breast implants were done by Dr. Sajan. I am so happy!!! I had some sagging and I was worried the implants would not look good. Dr. Sajan got the implants in the perfect position and I am sooooo happy! My breasts look absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I was referred to him by a friend. After my visit I was glad that I had made the appointment.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I went to Dr. Sajan for my facelift. His office was beautiful, his staff were very kind and caring. Dr. Sajan has amazing bedside manner and I love my results. I look better than what I expected! I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Over all I was very impressed with the consultation that I had with the doctor. I will be having my surgery early next year.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015