Ratings for Dr. Brian L. Cesarski

Caring , listened To my aunt and gave her reassurance that she would be ok

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

I chose to come to Village Family because I felt that the treatment I received there was good, I was well advised, and I think that I will be able to completely recover from my bursitis.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

First visit I was using a walker. By the 3rd visit, I no longer needed it. I have been walking ever since. They are very very good. I have a lot of respect for the TEAM...they all give you support and the push I needed to walk. Even the home exercises are great. Two big thumbs up.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

The staff is excellent . Professional, friendly and instructive. I actually looked forward to sessions I didn’t want to do and now are doing on my own. Five Stars

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Working on issues in lumbar...am improving.....great staff....felling better

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Friendly and knowledgeable. Responsive to questions

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

The experience and treatment have been very good. The pain in my shoulder has gone away. I have had 7 treatments so far, and will have several more before treatment is complete.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

I'm very pleased with the professional service I receive at Village Physical Therapy. I choose physical therapy over medication or any invasive type therapy. All of the therapists offer great guidance and make sure each therapy movement is done correctly. I appreciate their sympathy, empathy at every visit. And the front office ladies welcome me with a smile as soon as I enter. I couldn't be happier. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

It was hard work but it paid off. I was in terrible lower back pain and now am feeling much better. Pain level went from 8/9 to 1/2 Everyone was friendly and helpful as well as trying to make the hard work almost fun.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

All of the staff was so friendly and very comforting, i’d Always come back here if I need to, and recommend to friends in the future.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018