Ratings for Dr. Brian L. Cesarski

I'm very pleased with the professional service I receive at Village Physical Therapy. I choose physical therapy over medication or any invasive type therapy. All of the therapists offer great guidance and make sure each therapy movement is done correctly. I appreciate their sympathy, empathy at every visit. And the front office ladies welcome me with a smile as soon as I enter. I couldn't be happier. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

It was hard work but it paid off. I was in terrible lower back pain and now am feeling much better. Pain level went from 8/9 to 1/2 Everyone was friendly and helpful as well as trying to make the hard work almost fun.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

All of the staff was so friendly and very comforting, i’d Always come back here if I need to, and recommend to friends in the future.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Great facility and fabulous staff. From the first day I started the therapy until my last session, everybody was professional, friendly, and, most important very good at addressing and relieving my pain. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience there and am delighted to have the chance to offer feedback. "

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Had therapy from 8-20-18 to 9-18-18 for carpal tunnel syndrome. The therapy was intense an worked very well. The staff is extremely attentive and pleasant to be around. They are always smiling. They know their jobs very well. I would recommend them to everyone. I miss them.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I was very satisfied with all aspects of my treatment. I felt as if I had excellent results, despite being terribly out of shape. Andrew was particularly good. He made sure I performed my exercises correctly and monitored my routines very carefully. The rest of the staff was outstanding from the front desk to the therapists. They all encouraged me and made the routines pleasant and fun. I would not hesitate to recommend anybody who needed therapy being treated there.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

The staff is very nice but push you so that you will get better. It is very apparent that their job is to get you well.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Super friendly and polite staff who really care about their patients. Front desk staff are also very awesome too!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Everyone from beginning of treatment until the end were professional, friendly, knowledgeable. I never thought I would get the results that I have achieved through physical therapy only. I highly recommend this!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Every time I came to one of my 12 therapy appointments, I was greeted by friendly, smiling faces and professional a d helpful staff and therapists. I enjoyed my therapy sessions and made good progress in recovering from my hip replacement surgery. Thank you VFP Physical Therapy.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018