Ratings for Dr. Brian L. Cesarski

I have had a wonderful experience with the entire team at Village Physical Therapy. Every one involved has been knowledgeable, efficient, friendly, and encouraging all along the way. I am happy with the progress I have made and grateful for the therapists who paced me and challenged me to do my best, sometimes modifying the exercises to my limitations. I know we are one the same team!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

These are the most caring PT professionals that really have helped heal me in a short period of time. Plus they teach you exercises that you can do at home. It really works! I highly recommend this group!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Pleasant experience, professional attentive folks, stringent yet relaxed routines with positive results.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Everyone was absolutely great. They took excellent care of all my needs on every single visit. I saw them for about 2 months and throughout my visits I learned a lot about each one of them and how much they care. Because of them I greatly improved from my injuries. Awesome team.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I am very pleased with the professionalism of the entire team there. They are knowledgeable, caring, friendly, efficient, and work together as a team. I have only good things to say about my experiences there.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with the staff and management at Village Physical Therapy. Brian and his team were very thorough and efficient in their approach to my recovery and they were very motivating as well! I’d recommend them to everyone who needs to have physical therapy! Great job!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

therapists were all sooooo good. No wait time!! Friendly and helpful inquiring about how well treatments were going each visit. I went 3 times a week. Thought I had my last appt. but received appointments from you for 2 more. See you then!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Always on time. Feel much better Everyone friendly and knew your name

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Most important -- the physical therapy worked! I came in, not being able to raise my left arm higher than shoulder level without significant rotator cuff pain, now it is 90% back. The initial evaluation was thorough and professional. My primary PT walked me through the dozen or so exercises, and monitored the way I was doing them. Other PT's would offer helpful advice and encouragement. Scheduling was an efficient process -- I had to change my appointment once, no problem. I would recommend this physical therapy team to anybody.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

This is a first class operation. Their goal was to provide the best program to help me achieve my goal. In addition to the technical knowledge they provided motivation to work as hard as I could both during the visit and to continue that effort at home. Thanks for all the help. I am amazed at the progress I (we) made together.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017