Ratings for Dr. Brian L. Cesarski

I was very satisfied with all aspects of my treatment. I felt as if I had excellent results, despite being terribly out of shape. Andrew was particularly good. He made sure I performed my exercises correctly and monitored my routines very carefully. The rest of the staff was outstanding from the front desk to the therapists. They all encouraged me and made the routines pleasant and fun. I would not hesitate to recommend anybody who needed therapy being treated there.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

The staff is very nice but push you so that you will get better. It is very apparent that their job is to get you well.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Super friendly and polite staff who really care about their patients. Front desk staff are also very awesome too!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Everyone from beginning of treatment until the end were professional, friendly, knowledgeable. I never thought I would get the results that I have achieved through physical therapy only. I highly recommend this!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Every time I came to one of my 12 therapy appointments, I was greeted by friendly, smiling faces and professional a d helpful staff and therapists. I enjoyed my therapy sessions and made good progress in recovering from my hip replacement surgery. Thank you VFP Physical Therapy.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Brian, Larry, Jennifer and the whole gang are just great. You are there “to work”, but they make it a relaxing experience.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Thank you so much Brian, Jen, Tyler, Larry, Andrew and all for fixing my issue so quickly. I feel 20 years younger!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

They have a very pleasant and caring staff. They work well with their patients Brian and Larry are very good at evaluations and Jennifer is very conscientious and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Good help with exercises and people really want. To. Help you get better

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Outstanding in every way. Staff is very knowledgeable and personable. Their professionalism results in a great deal of confidence that the therapy program will achieve it's intended results.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018