Ratings for Dr. Brandon Huddleston D.C

Going on 8 years with Dr B for wellness and weekly visits! His adjustments are thought out and I always walk out feeling better than I walked in. The office atmosphere is modern, has great music and a comfortable waiting area. It's a space you just want to hang out in and I always cant wait to see what new chalkboard wisdom quote is. Growth is affordable, has easy online scheduling, street parking, bike/walk friendly if you live in the area and proximity to downtown and bishop arts is fantastic!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr B is amazing. East to schedule, affordable rates, epic adjustment

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr B is welcoming, knowledgable, laid back cool guy that has your back and overall health in mind. Very affordable. Close to bishop arts in north oak cliff. He's my go to guy and highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr B has a way of providing a wonderful chiropractic experience that is gentle and effective. I'm an athlete and bring my kiddos in very regularly and it's is a great space in north oak cliff close to the bishop arts district.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I look forward to my adjustments each week. Recently had a headache and Dr B relieved it immediately after adjusting. He has magical hands. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Holistic approach to chiropractic care. Love Dr B, his office is inviting. Great space for kids, families or just you. I look forward to my appointment every week.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Vibrant and inviting office atmosphere. Great space for kids, families, athletes, people who want to better themselves..everyone! Great low rates that anyone can afford. Dr B is an awesome chiropractor that listens to your body and adjusts like no one else! Great location near the bishop arts district in north oak cliff. Has great online scheduling that allows me to maintain my weekly visits that fit my schedule.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Brandon Huddleston D.C's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients