Ratings for Dr. Roman Isaac, MD

Dr.Roman Isaac is a very patient and kind doctor and treats his patients very well. But the staff at both NYC & Hoboken are not at all punctual, be it sending scripts or booking appointments. They dont have the facility of taking x-rays at their center and make us wait and shuttle to the x-ray lab and to their center several times.They call us at the last moment to reschedule. And infact one of the appointments was in hoboken and they informed me the location as edgewater by mistake. At a doctor's clinic, even if staffs arent proactive, they should not be so much laid back.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Isaac did an amazing job on my elbow. I had a speedy recovery after my surgery and got back to playing sports. Felt that he is a knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor. Highly recommend Dr Isaac.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Isaac. He is very kind and I really felt that he sincerely cared about my hand condition. He was recommended highly by a friend who had surgery with him and was back doing everything he enjoyed just a few weeks after the procedure.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Isaac is very knowledgeable , but that is seen with a lot of physicians. What sets him apart is his bedside manners. Very compassionate. Doesn't rush you out of the office. Answered every question I asked and that I didn't to think to ask. If I had to do it all over again and have my surgery, I wouldn't change anything and see Dr. Isaac for my consultation.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Stellar care by a stellar doctor at a stellar practice. What else can I say? Stellar!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I saw Dr. Isaac at the Hand Center in NYC but I understand he now joining the NY Bone and Joint group. They are in for a treat because this guy is a treasure and one of a kind. You would never even know I had such a bad hand injury thanks to him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Roman Isaac, MD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients